• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

It was revealed by meek mill last night in a diss song that Drake got peed on by one of TI's friends at a premiere showing of Takers five years ago.

Oh...somehow I'm not surprised.

--------

In other news.

I'm done prettying my language.

Until I see a few more of these "Good Cops" showing their work they get no goddamn credit.

There are NO. GOOD. COPS.

What the fuck does your "goodness" do for me when you're standing there silent or, worse, COSIGNING the bullshit?

WHERE are the officers standing up and making their voices heard?

Just because you didn't pull the trigger or swing the baton doesn't make you any less culpable. You're just as rotten as the rest and I'm tired of feeling like I have to be nice about that shit.

Slayven

47946242.cached.jpg

Crocodile

Is Yu-gi-oh the nikka TCG?

Go ahead and make that thread for me on the coli, let me know if it gets featured.

Is this code for "a disproportional number of Black people seem to play this game relative to other TCGs"? Because if so my anecdotal evidence corroborates this :p Otherwise I don't know what you mean and some of the replies to this post haven't been super insightful. Do you actually mean degenerate?

Trey

Assuming people would allow themselves to get pissed on because they didn't either acknowledge the diss, or found it subpar is lame man, I'm sorry. anyone can type up what they will or won't do on the internet in a situation, bottom line.

I didn't assume anything. Folks in the Drake thread were saying without doubt they would've just taken the golden shower L like Drake did without argument. And even further, the claim was that the vast majority of people would've taken that same piss, as if to say Drake didn't take a loss by getting peed on in a premiere showing of Takers.

Obviously that's ridiculous. I don't have to be a hardbody goon ass dude to tell you as I live and breathe I'm not going to get pissed on, and I'm not just gonna sit there while someone's pissing on me. It came out that Drake did actually react, so it's not as bad, but dude still got peed on, lol. Any competent rapper would've turned that into a death blow, but Meek Mill meek milled.

having to explain this is hilarious to me in how unnecessary it should be. It's not about "acknowledging the diss" or whatever (I couldn't care less) because Meek Mill's execution wasn't there, and I said as much.

Y'all let a hommie pee on you but won't let a hommie get a retweet and a hand job

People out here spending multiple 5+ minute segments on finding a dog in TV. Missing minorities wouldn't get it

RedSwirl

Oh...somehow I'm not surprised.

--------

In other news.

I'm done prettying my language.

Until I see a few more of these "Good Cops" showing their work they get no goddamn credit.

There are NO. GOOD. COPS.

What the fuck does your "goodness" do for me when you're standing there silent or, worse, COSIGNING the bullshit?

WHERE are the officers standing up and making their voices heard?

Just because you didn't pull the trigger or swing the baton doesn't make you any less culpable. You're just as rotten as the rest and I'm tired of feeling like I have to be nice about that shit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...971950-2b7c-11e5-bd33-395c05608059_story.html

Wynnebeck

Banned
Brehs, I'm so angry right now I can't stop shaking. I went out to a bar with some friends and ended up getting into an argument with the female version of Uncle Ruckus. She was racist, self-loathing, and so narrow-minded, I didn't even know what to say a few times. Here's just a small rundown of the entire conversation:

- Eric Garner, Sarah Bland, etc. all got what was coming to them because they escalated the situation and the cops weren't at fault.

- Taking down the Confederate flag in South Carolina was just black people whining until the state did somethng

- Black people are lazy and don't want to do anything to hep themselves

- Even though she had the complexion of a redbone, said that she doesn't identify as black and that she doesn't associate with all the "niggers because that will just get you shot or caught up in guilt by association".

Worst conversation I ever had with someone.

Brehs, I'm so angry right now I can't stop shaking. I went out to a bar with some friends and ended up getting into an argument with the female version of Uncle Ruckus. She was racist, self-loathing, and so narrow-minded, I didn't even know what to say a few times. Here's just a small rundown of the entire conversation:

- Eric Garner, Sarah Bland, etc. all got what was coming to them because they escalated the situation and the cops weren't at fault.

- Taking down the Confederate flag in South Carolina was just black people whining until the state did somethng

- Even though she had the complexion of a redbone, said that she doesn't identify as black and that she doesn't associate with all the "niggers because that will just get you shot or caught up in guilt by association".

goddamn, and a redbone too? this is too sad man :(

May the lord have mercy on her soul

Merc_

lol have I got some bad news for her.

Slayven

Shit like that doesn't make me mad, just sad that someone is like that. And hope when they get that wakeup call it doesn't hurt too bad.

JLynn

After me and the fiancée watched Power Rangers RPM last night we were discussing the show and she asked me my top three favorite seasons. I said Time Force, RPM, and a tie between SPD and Ninja Storm. She frowned, asking why MMPR wasn't my number one pic. I said because MMPR didn't hold up well at all.

Her face turned into Jigglypuff after no one is paying attention to her. She went on and on about how it's the first and best. While I told her she needs to broaden her horizons it hit me that we were arguing over a kid's series of Bandai toys commercials.

I ended up shaking my head and switched to Samurai Champloo.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Shit like that doesn't make me mad, just sad that someone is like that. And hope when they get that wakeup call it doesn't hurt too bad.

Nah, I hope that wake up call is ugly and haunts them like a reoccurring nightmare every few days.

First rap beef, huh?

lmao you saying it WAS effective and held weight?

This ain't your classic rap beef. It's a dude backed by a social media army who doesn't write all of his shit vs a simp in his feelings who writes all of his shit, but probably shouldn't. this ain't nothing like jada vs beans, l vs canibus, etc. Even back then Jay vs mobb deep had him bringing out the ballerina pics at summerjam to back up his claim. Meek dropped an allegation at the very end of a song & didn't elaborate or follow up w/ more details. Automatic L.

You questioning if it's my first rap beef while clearly not understanding the difference is rich.

Wait, Raven Symone has a child?

All jokes aside, I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Slayven

After me and the fiancée watched Power Rangers RPM last night we were discussing the show and she asked me my top three favorite seasons. I said Time Force, RPM, and a tie between SPD and Ninja Storm. She frowned, asking why MMPR wasn't my number one pic. I said because MMPR didn't hold up well at all.

Her face turned into Jigglypuff after no one is paying attention to her. She went on and on about how it's the first and best. While I told her she needs to broaden her horizons it hit me that we were arguing over a kid's series of Bandai toys commercials.

That nostalgia is strong. Everyone knows Time Force and Lost Galaxy were the best season. And Fuck Tommy

Fuck Tommy

Love how this shit 2015, taking selfies while styling on monsters

tumblr_nnzvb17ayh1ql41ypo1_500.gif

Kreed

I wonder if Stacy Dash was always like this or if something happened after Clueless.

vypek

This kind of shit is infuriating to me at first and then really sad. I can only imagine someone has been indoctrinated to believe this kind of stuff or she is incredibly oblivious and just hasn't been paying attention in the slightest. As for that last item, she is in for a rude awakening if she thinks people will see her any different.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

lmao

You're not wrong either.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

You were speaking truth.

Village

Hahah imagine if dude was hit with some of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzdfaEPaR0

That song is litterally the jam.

OP should move on though, it could have been worse, shouldn't even have started the thread. But i can understand being a bit miffed . His language is way to aggressive though.

No no
But the worst version of the situation, is a barbershop situation, when someone messes up your car, thinking you someone else. And they just run away. You aren't even the one involved.

A groot head and a charger. lmao
Havent you seen rocket? groot just brings out the hate in everyone.

Menace he is .

Slayven

Just the cost of a lesson

You loan Cousin Gordon 500 dollars and he act like he never has money to pay you back but he got a brand new flat screen?

Learn your lesson and move on.

Beseda says he will help you move, but the day comes and he said he hurt his back. But he getting his Pistol Pete on the court later that day?

Learn your lesson and move on.

Village

If you were about that life you would steal the flatscreen /s

Nah I get you tho

Also Comic book Stuff, So I like got back into DCUO this summer, and they seem to be trying to like line up the expansions, with events and like characters that are going to be soon relevant into comics movies ect. So last exspansion was the new gods and darkseid and stuff.

You think we ever going to see Granny goodness on screen, is the world ready for that?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Not sure why you even continued the conversation. I just let people like that be. You aren't going to change their mind. They think they are some magical unicorn and one of the "good ones". She probably has all white friends, will marry a white man and sit back talking about black people in the worst way possible. But one day, she is going to get reminded how black she really is and that shit is going to shake her to her core.

lmao you saying it WAS effective and held weight?

This ain't your classic rap beef. It's a dude backed by a social media army who doesn't write all of his shit vs a simp in his feelings who writes all of his shit, but probably shouldn't. this ain't nothing like jada vs beans, l vs canibus, etc. Even back then Jay vs mobb deep had him bringing out the ballerina pics at summerjam to back up his claim. Meek dropped an allegation at the very end of a song & didn't elaborate or follow up w/ more details. Automatic L.

You questioning if it's my first rap beef while clearly not understanding the difference is rich.

Be a male Drake fan brehs

If you were about that life you would steal the flatscreen /s

Nah I get you tho

Also Comic book Stuff, So I like got back into DCUO this summer, and they seem to be trying to like line up the expansions, with events and like characters that are going to be soon relevant into comics movies ect. So last exspansion was the new gods and darkseid and stuff.

You think we ever going to see Granny goodness on screen, is the world ready for that?

The world supposedly wasn't ready for OG Amanda Waller on the big screen. So, we might see Granny Goodness, but she'll probably look like Glenn Close from 101 Dalmatians - mature but thin. Though, if they do the Wall/Goodness fight, GG might look more like her original self.

Pandering to BCT when you don't have a rebuttal is always a good look

Nigga, nobody cares. This is rap beef, you have to provide explicit proof that it didn't happen to convince people, and even then...nobody really cares.

This is about the only time I'll defend Ether. Did Rockefeller die of AIDS? No. Was Jay-Z actually calling Nas up in 88 while getting chased through his building? No. But Ether still "won" that beef because those lines sounded hot at the time and no one actually cared enough to debunk them.

I'm not a fan of either one of these dudes but come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom