• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida dudes, y'all getting this loud popping lightning too?

Northwest Florida and I can confirm lightning has been loud as fuck over the past few days. I've been getting heat lightning on and off the coast all summer (pretty frequently overnight up north where I work nights sometimes, but lately it's been coastal), but it's been loud and frequent as fuck lately. The systems love coming out of nowhere, and it's even worse because it's seemingly arbitrary how often they stay or go - it's totally fucked up my plans the last few days.

Northwest Florida and I can confirm lightning has been loud as fuck over the past few days. I've been getting heat lightning on and off the coast all summer (pretty frequently overnight up north where I work nights sometimes, but lately it's been coastal), but it's been loud and frequent as fuck lately. The systems love coming out of nowhere, and it's even worse because it's seemingly arbitrary how often they stay or go - it's totally fucked up my plans the last few days.

Yea, same here in Montgomery. Storms just spawn here and then leave.

Though, its good here now.

Even the homie soundahfekz called for me. I was so confused.

Assuming people would allow themselves to get pissed on because they didn't either acknowledge the diss, or found it subpar is lame man, I'm sorry. anyone can type up what they will or won't do on the internet in a situation, bottom line.

Lol why you arguing with drake fans? They're just gonna la-la-la your arguments like they getting peed on.

FOH w/ this cheap shit man

I couldn't care less about the outcome either way, I think it's entertaining. Meek mills approach is antiquidated as fuck, spitting unverified rumors vs darts that hit home from the opposition. Meek had his chance and fumbled the ball. It's a different era, social media will eat you alive especially if you started the shit and get got. Meek got GOT.

Unless dude who is alleged to have pissed on Drake places a collect call and says he did that shit, it holds no weight in the battle.

Niggas on the internet act like they out here doing something that commands street authenticity from their artists they listen to. 98% of this shit is just music

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ain't even talking about the alleged incident. Bottom line 9/10 posters defended getting pissed on in that thread. Lol niggas doing the rain dance in that thread. R. Kelly felt a disturbance in the damn force with that thread. Shits not defendable, at all. I agree with you on the beef, but the caping going on in there for getting pissed on, the mental gymnastics. Either you do something or you don't. If you don't do anything after or during the piss dishonor to your family. "I see piss coming I get out of the way, [drake fans] see piss coming, they stay".

Slayven

Who is the avatar Slayven? It looks nice.

Doom from Earth-111 leader of The Challengers of Doom

Earth-111.jpg

Numb

I forgot what the discussion was about in that flag thread and thought it was about peoples hurt feelings after the first page.
Realized later that i had been got. Their tech is getting stronger.
Soon the entire subject will change by post 10.

RedSwirl

Is Yu-gi-oh the nikka TCG?

Go ahead and make that thread for me on the coli, let me know if it gets featured.

I didn't even realize this until Otakon. I should've taken a picture. I couldn't believe it.

We can't have shit. This is still a funny thread. People trying to figure out where these come from.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1087761

Probably need to catch up on Gang Starr... and my music playlists in general.

I stopped listening to lyrics in general (which I why I'm bypassing this whole Meek/Drake thing) but Gang Starr is an exception.

"Imma evil motherfucker knosaiyan. Hard to feel empathy for a nigga. Except those that use to be athletes and now in wheelchairs. Or can't enjoy some ice cream on top of their steak. But my nephew look like one of them minions "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom