• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

What AC?

It only goes above 85F for a week or two per year anyway.

I don't have AC or Heating, live in SoCal and close enough to the Ocean that it never gets too hot or cold for it to be worth having climate control in the house. Space heater is about it for cold nights a couple weeks a year. It can get real hot, but that's when I just go outside and to the beach.

andthebeatgoeson

hqdefault.jpg

Bet your car won't run when you want it to.

FyreWulff

Done eating that crow? 343 laid that miracle patch down and fixed everything.

they fixed matchmaking search times

the rest of the game still needs to be fixed before i buy it. still giant glaring missing features, like the fact that you can't use Halo 3 Forge to edit any gametypes because they forgot to put in the "switch gametype" menu.

Trey

I think I'll match FyreWulff's purchase. He's a good barometer when it comes to Halo. This new patch makes me optimistic but I want as little hassle as possible.

I don't have AC or Heating, live in SoCal and close enough to the Ocean that it never gets too hot or cold for it to be worth having climate control in the house. Space heater is about it for cold nights a couple weeks a year. It can get real hot, but that's when I just go outside and to the beach.

"oh look at me guys, I live in SoCal.... I can just go outside and go to the beach while those saps on the east coast have to deal with their 12th snow storm in 5 minutes"

fuck all yall warm climate ass mufuckas

DominoKid

the folks that run my job are so two faced and shortsighted that it's actually amazing lmao.

my dude put his two weeks in on monday. at our wednesday morning meeting the head of the company was damn near in tears talking about how great this dude was, how he's the best person in the history of the company, does the most business yearly, etc etc. then today they're like "nah be out of here by friday." then after lunch they're like "fuck it why don't you just get out of here today since you don't want to be here."

so we were all sitting there trying to figure out why they're shoving this dude out the door

i mean it's not like he doesn't have an absolute assload of accounts that he could brief their new managers on
he's also got a bunch of standing orders coming down the pipeline that need to be planned for.
plus all the personal contacts he has from working there for 3 years that could be logged in the system that we've just lost now

i mean fuck a smooth transition right? can't wait to see the clusterfuck and account losses that this causes.

i already figured out which accounts i'm putting in a claim for
QLgNWwI.png

She do it all night
She goin' hard, right?
She love the spotlight
She make that thang go
Drip drop, drip drippity drop
Drip drop, I do my dance like

Empire got niggas thinking that Dire Straits Money for Nothing they remixed is an original Empire song.

Furyous

I'm not fucking with Empire because they had the unmitigated gall to include a fake President Obama. No, thanks y'all can have this one.

My two PSN codes finally came through. I have $102 to spend but don't know where to spend it. I want TPP but it comes out around the time the new iPhone does. None of the games I want from last year's E3 are out in time for this one. Is that PSN special still on where they give you extra money for spending dollars on PSN?

I'm not fucking with Empire because they had the unmitigated gall to include a fake President Obama. No, thanks y'all can have this one.

My two PSN codes finally came through. I have $102 to spend but don't know where to spend it. I want TPP but it comes out around the time the new iPhone does. None of the games I want from last year's E3 are out in time for this one. Is that PSN special still on where they give you extra money for spending dollars on PSN?
No that ended on march 1st. Just spring 10% off new downloadable titles, this time now

This is not the first time I've heard this expressed.

What's the deal?

that scene was like 30 seconds and you only see Sam Jack doing the thing he was already doing before it that was funny. the scene with
obama
was just a continuation and not actually funny but to show how many leaders he was talking to

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wonder why he got banned. Oh well. I mean I can sympathize with him because I've been in the same situation but in his OP he DOES seem like a giant dick. When he responded to my post however he seemed like he really wanted to change. Idk addiction makes you do crazy dickish things but I wish the best for him and I hope he talks to her or gets the help he needs

that scene was like 30 seconds and you only see Sam Jack doing the thing he was already doing before it that was funny. the scene with
obama
was just a continuation and not actually funny but to show how many leaders he was talking to

I guess I've got a low bar, then lol. I thought the absurdity of the person involved plus the brief impression was worth a chuckle.

Shut the fuck up until you watch it.
And then apologize.

Watched it, pretty good episode. Still think you're trippin.
You're just use to watching trite so when something that's actually good comes on you elevate it to god levels. I mean the white cop dude's monologue was the best thing about the episode, outside of that it was a standard Scandal episode through and through.

I hope dude gets more roles offered to him, had me legit spooked and he channeled the feelings of real cops pretty well (black ones too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom