• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, hopping on the political cartoon train. Sort of. Title is "He who passively opposes..."

PanR5lA.png

Yall talk about Future on Tinashe's "How Many Times" but holy shit what was Jhene Aiko thinking putting Gucci Mane on this record?

This is the equivalent of a group school project where two of the kids spent night and day researching and working on it and come presentation time, the third kid's contribution is "well yeah, I mean, Portugal's cool and all, man. It's warm over there. And they got those Latin chicks too, y'know? That's aight, that's pretty economical stuff."

I'm getting real tired of dudes I know telling me how good 12 Years a Slave and Selma were and i know that they have never voted a day in their lives.

Jacir

Oh nooo! I just realized my birthday is this Friday the 13th. I'm screwed. Hopefully it doesn't snow. Today was relatively nice.

Just got stunted on in For Glory. My soul hurts. Two-stocked in all but two games. Dude started switching to random characters after walloping me with his... Wii Fit Trainer multiple times.

I'm going to take the obviously unpopular opinion here and say, I don't mind Kevin Hart.

Since when did rule of law become based on hurt feelings?

These guys were racist assholes, fine. The fraternity was closed down and they'll suffer the consequences socially. But they shouldn't be expelled from school or even arrested (lol) just for being assholes. They were over the top, sure, But the main difference between them and the thousands of other racist assholes of all races in college was that they got caught. That's basically what society is becoming: A competition to see if you don't get caught. Everyone's an asshole, but being caught being an asshole (or being an asshole in the wrong context) ruins your life. I mean, there's a sub-community on GAF that features regular, blatant racism, gets away with it, and then has posters lecture others on how bad racism is.

what on earf could he be talking about??!!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I agree with Feenix. Heart ain't bad in small doses.

EDIT: lmao at admiral with da reverse call out. Dude is a regular in race threads representing GAF's favorite diet cola and defending racists from being unfairly judged...as racists.

lmao @ Admiral

RaVZ3ls.png
"You know there's a community thread on GAF that gets away with all kinds of racist stuff, not that I'm naming names"

QyIMD.png
"You mean the BCT, don't you? You can say it."

2nX1njw.png
"Hey man, can we stop with the attacks and stay on topic here?"

Nah, they clapped Aqua, read the goodbye in the predictions thread

I read her post.

Company gets numbers, she lets some out.
They find out she's doing it, she keeps doing it.
Tell her she needs to kill her account, she does but says she will keep giving em out in a more secretive location.

I don't know after the first hint of detection I would have nuked my account from orbit. She says they aren't looking to fire her, but her higher UPS know she was dropping confidential info on a message board. That's not a good look. Posting on GAF is a fun time waster, but I ain't about to risk my livelihood for it.

andthebeatgoeson

I knew y'all was a bunch of racists. Y'all say the n word all the time.

Now if you sing the n word, that's okay. We do that all the time where I come from.

'Eeny meany minnie moe'

Yall talk about Future on Tinashe's "How Many Times" but holy shit what was Jhene Aiko thinking putting Gucci Mane on this record?

Breh, stop this please. You can't compare the two tracks. Future overstepped his bounds. Didn't go with the flow of the track and he started rapping. Do what you are paid to do and that is to autotune sing. And even in his raps, it wasn't much of anything. No sane person would call it rapping. At least Gucci made an attempt, a good attempt.

Bubba T

Am I wrong for feeling bothered about my friends always pining for white women? Each time we talk about the girls we've been/hung out with, there's always some tangent about white chicks.

I'm like damn bro, get some variety in your life.

Am I wrong for feeling bothered about my friends always pining for white women? Each time we talk about the girls we've been/hung out with, there's always some tangent about white chicks.

I'm like damn bro, get some variety in your life.

If it makes you feel better Slay only likes Asian women and we still like him enough.

Bubba T

If it makes you feel better Slay only likes Asian women and we still like him enough.

Heh. One of my bros married an Asian woman, and he's still talks about white chicks at the gym. A lot of the girls he hooked up with are disgusting, so I think it's a "forbidden fantasy" conquest thing.

My Asian roommate only likes white girls and his current girlfriend is a SIGNIFICANT downgrade from the other women he 'dated'.

Eh, I guess I just don't get the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom