• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
DD needs to stop advertising threads.
Preciate it family.

So K-Dot got a release date.

Oh yes.
Anytime, boss. And hell yea I'm looking forward to the release. Also DBZ Xenoverse is out, and Hotline Miami 2 and Bloodborne coming this month. Then Witcher 3 in May. It is going to be a sweet summer for gaming.

So yeah, I missed a hell of a lot.

So ill cut to the chase and just someone give me a synopsis....

Evolve?
The Order?
Cinema in general over the last month?

And now i need partners for Helldivers.

And where is Bish? I need that name change.

EDIT: Anybody got GTC'd while I was gone?

I'm just starting Helldivers. Add me. psn:sakinnuso

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My thoughts mirror this post, it's really shady and gross how the industry continues to pull shit like this:
It's crazy how strict and secretive NPD has become. They use to be so open with everything. What made them change? Developers and Publishers don't like sharing anymore? Sony, MS, Nintendo? With the movie industry happily telling us everything about how much a movie made- budgets, loss, profits etc, there's even sites dedicated to this, the game industry is looking pretty damn selfish not wanting us to know how their products are selling every month. Only talking when it benefits them in a PR sense.

RBK

Banned
It's definitely a shady industry.

Somewhat unrelated, but let's see how well Destiny sells with pre-Day 1 reviews shitting on the game the same way reviewers did with the Order.

RIP DreamDrippityDrop

f5d25c282f65d884a196109a139458f3.jpg

Merc_

I suppose it was only a matter of time for poor dreamy, c'est la vie.

I'll only be happy with the SAE stuff when those students start getting hit with actual expulsion from the school along with losing the frat.

Shy

hi fame, how's everyone monday been. hope y'all have a good week.

why'd dreamy catch the B. ?

now that i've finished the witcher 2, i can post more, which makes me happy.

Booshka

This rendition of one of my favorite Jazz tracks, John Coltrane's Olé, is blowing my mind.

I imagine this will be obnoxious noise to most people, but man, I love it.

Gorillaz

#vulgar

Finished house of cards season 3. Felt like the season actually learned how to make more then one note characters after 2 seasons of cartoonish personalities. However it feels like a few arcs took in terms of what they could have been. Feels like the show cant have it both ways.

Somewhere, a Kingdom Hearts AMV with Linkin Park music is being made by a little nigglet angry at the world for finally being banned from GAF.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
#vulgar

Finished house of cards season 3. Felt like the season actually learned how to make more then one note characters after 2 seasons of cartoonish personalities. However it feels like a few arcs took in terms of what they could have been. Feels like the show cant have it both ways.
I prefer the previous season setup. This season outside of Stamper and Petrov's performances was my least favorite so far. I know Frank's stack had to collapse at some point but this season has been just...not entertaining. House of Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom