• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

A 10k watch. I rather spend 10k hiring a couple of Korean chicks to act out my favorite comicbook scenes while I hide under a sheet with a flashlight.

Furyous

What would it take for you to drop 10K on a smart watch?

I need:

a threesome from Steph Badd and Strella Kat
a lifetime pass to Starlets or Lust with fringe benefits
It to come with an iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Mac Pro, and retina macbook pro
Fitness lessons from Wendy Fortino
Lifetime yoga classes from CBQuality with Irene Pappas?
A farm of weed, dispensary license, and one month of operating expenses?
An exchange program for the Gen 2 watch.

SoilBreak

Banned
B_qWAuoWIAAbPSp.jpg

Damn, OU's president just bodied SAE. I'm surprised!

Lol ''FOH and take your shit with you"

Furyous

B_qWAuoWIAAbPSp.jpg

Damn, OU's president just bodied SAE. I'm surprised!

This makes me proud to be an American. OU prez got on some George-Bush-pos-9/11-big-dick-Texas swag and kicked them smoove the fuck out. EXPEL EVERYBODY IN THE FRAT in that video while we at. You can't accept federal funds and allow open organized affiliated racism.... not in 2015. Someone will find your university and Feds gone Fed and take your shit away.

So yeah, I missed a hell of a lot.

So ill cut to the chase and just someone give me a synopsis....

Evolve?
The Order?
Cinema in general over the last month?

And now i need partners for Helldivers.

And where is Bish? I need that name change.

EDIT: Anybody got GTC'd while I was gone?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i just caught up on the apple news. are they serious with that price? and cats are still gonna sell kidneys to get them

i just caught up on the apple news. are they serious with that price? and cats are still gonna sell kidneys to get them

I don't really see the expensive ones catching on

Like I doubt James Bond or wealthy rappers will be wearing the gold Apple watch anytime soon. Because as an accessory/status piece they don't look that good

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So yeah, I missed a hell of a lot.

So ill cut to the chase and just someone give me a synopsis....

Evolve?
The Order?
Cinema in general over the last month?

And now i need partners for Helldivers.

And where is Bish? I need that name change.

EDIT: Anybody got GTC'd while I was gone?
Evolve, good but not quite great (yet). The Order is complete trash and a lot of people had meltdowns and got banned over the mediocre reviews for an undoubtedly mediocre (read: shit) game. Cinema has been quiet because we are in the lull period before summer blockbuster season. The Oscars were some bullshit, but that's to be expected. You missed out on a bunch of racist bullshit but typical stuff for Feb, this was actually a relatively positive BHM compared to others in my recent memory.

The real thing to watch right now is music. New K-dot album dropping real soon.

Evolve, good but not quite great (yet). The Order is complete trash and a lot of people had meltdowns and got banned over the mediocre reviews for an undoubtedly mediocre (read: shit) game. Cinema has been quiet because we are in the lull period before summer blockbuster season. The Oscars were some bullshit, but that's to be expected.

The real thing to watch right now is music. New K-dot album dropping real soon.

Preciate it family.

So K-Dot got a release date.

Oh yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom