• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

esms

She's always here and I tell her every chance I get. man, it's just crazy that I'm at where am. I'm trying to not get caught up in my past vices but it's so easy to go to dark places when I feel hopeless like you were saying. I won't give up though. Thank you for the kind words, esms.

Oh, forgot to mention: If it's any help at all, investigate professional development organizations in your field. Join the one(s) you think would suit you the best and mingle at seminars and events. Blasting out resumes to 100 employers a day is good, but sometimes networking with just a few people is better.

Keep doing what you're doing, man.

Hey guys

Ishi has informed me one of her family members had passed away, and even though she's on school break isn't willing to pry open about it to everyone else.

I would like BCT to message her on PSN, make her feel warm.

(but that's up to ya'll.)

EDIT: skype isn't working for her, msg her on psn.

Hey guys, Ishi has informed me one of her family members had passed away, and even though she's on school break isn't willing to pry open about it to everyone else.

Damn misread the mess out of this. I'll hit her up on Skype.

Hey guys

Ishi has informed me one of her family members had passed away, and even though she's on school break isn't willing to pry open about it to everyone else.

Are you sure you want to out her personal business that she did not want to talk about I mean I think it's a good idea just yet. But you don't want this kind of thing that backfire special suits it seems like it was told to you in confidence.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Ishi is the best and she is always welcome back anytime she likes as far as I'm concerned. However, I'm not big on unsolicited messages especially about something so personal. So I'll just say this here:

Ishi if you're reading this, I am sorry for your loss. Keep your head up. We can play games any time you like, my PSN is in my profile.

royalan

I always thought of Ishi as the house mother of this OT.

She made sure you guys washed your damn hands before dinner and shit.

Trey

I always thought of Ishi as the house mother of this OT.

She made sure you guys washed your damn hands before dinner and shit.

Are you the aunt that makes backhanded compliments when you visit?

"boy I'm glad you started brushing your teeth like you supposed to."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Been addicted to this (edit: and this) ever since I heard it in the mash-up thread.
ey28fBK.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope Ishi's keeping her head up. Miss her presence here.

Jacir

I haven't had much contact with ishibear, so all I can say is to live life to the fullest extent even when stuff like that happens. Ishibear, we are all
nigga
bears.

Hey guys

I feel for her. My uncle just passed away last night.

Got damn, this nigga testing my loyalty. I lived thru Rich Kotite, damnit. Chip is making me wonder. I might need to take a break from pro football. He can't be this bad. I'll just drink for 4 hours this fall.

I already decided if there's no end game to Chip Kelly's madness I'm stanning Seattle this season. I refuse to witness the Laker-Knicks branded gold plated tank tear down the Linc.

and keep your head up Ishi :(

damn... you too Blasian :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Damn thats gonna open up an enormous can of worms in the music industry.

I don't know. These days for the most part people are paying for samples, so don't think that will change. What will change is you can't be refused the sample and just go back and make an exact copy. 'Blurred Lines' took the shit too far. To the point that many thought it was a sample. I need to read the ruling, but I would hope there was a line drawn between copying and being influenced.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
shit bout to go down with bloodborne. the writing is starting to appear on the wall. I'm sorry I doubted anyone for hating the fan base. XD

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I had a feeling.

I understand what you were trying to do Tiger but you could've just pmed everyone. I did tell you I didn't want to come on here. I also said once the funeral was over I would visit you guys on the other site to talk about it. Jfc

Thank you for the condolences everyone. I'm not ready to talk about it and wish I didn't have to log on here to thank you guys but it's okay, it's been a while since we spoke so... hey haha

I am available on Psn frequently. Besides spending time with family, playing games and writing has made this a bit easier to bear but it still fucking sucks.

I hope you all are well. This is my last message on here. Psn talk should suffice I hope (Skype is always crashing).

My condolences Blasian. This is one fucked up week. I truly sympathize.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hello goodbye, ishibear.
What happened ? You talking bout the weapons?
I've read both of the recent threads (EDGE review) and I'm not sure what he's on about, if anything both have made me more hyped even though I don't have a PS4.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Hello goodbye, ishibear.I've read both of the recent threads (EDGE review) and I'm not sure what he's on about, if anything both have made me more hyped even though I don't have a PS4.

What happened ? You talking bout the weapons?
that was a factor but it's more about how hype blinds people from objectively looking at things.

Imm0rt4l

that was a factor but it's more about how hype blinds people from objectively looking at things.
Niggas getting hyped is nothing new. I'd be lying if I said I'm not hyped af about phantom pain. I thought there was some major oversight/discrepancy that's being talked up. I'm curious to read the edge preview. We should probably wait for reviews and player impressions before lambasting the bloodborne crowd. If the game sucks or is lesser than expected gaf won't have trouble criticizing it after it drops. Look at mgs4 and bioshock infinite.

I had a feeling.

I understand what you were trying to do Tiger but you could've just pmed everyone. I did tell you I didn't want to come on here. I also said once the funeral was over I would visit you guys on the other site to talk about it. Jfc

*salute*

I'm more of a band aid individual.

I'll take the lord's name in vain in jest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom