• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

As pure gameplay it was cool. The writing is pure toxin, ripped straight from the pages of fanfiction.net
Word. Story is trash even by MGS standards. I think the Gameplay was ok. Act 3 was a big waste of time. Act 4 is totally predicated on nostalgia. All the globe trotting was simply too ambitious. MGS should be infiltrating contained to a location. And moving from point a to pint b for a load screen to enter a new map(in the same location)was by 2008, rather archaic. I'm glad phantom pain is open.

Shy

my Condolences to you and your families ishi and blasian.
People thought MGS4 sucked?

Outside of OctoCamo, it's just as good as any other MGS title.
i despise 4, apart from of a couple gameplay aspects and MGO. sorry.

cdyhybrid

RPLAWJx.png

RBK

Banned
my Condolences to you and your families ishi and blasian.

i despise 4, apart from of a couple gameplay aspects and MGO. sorry.

I mean it's been almost 7 years since I played it, all I remember the experience was amazing. MGO was even decent as far as a PS3 exclusive shooter.

Sony even hustled me out of $60 for a DualShock 3 just for the rumble.

Slayven

Was talking to JC, and he said Angelus and him was getting matching Apple Watches from that special someone in their lives.

Ever kick yourself for having an idea but never going forward with it because you thought it was dumb as hell...only to find out someone else did your idea and got $1m in angel investment money out of it?

BlackJace

Good thing Bloodbourne pretty much has a near 90 metacritic on lock, or else things are gonna get real tricky around these parts.

There's like 3 threads today that still suffer from the aftershocks of The Order reviews.

Slayven

Good thing Bloodbourne is pretty much got a near 90 metacritic on lock, or else things are gonna get real tricky around these parts.

There's like 3 threads today that still suffer from the aftershocks of The Order reviews.

Whats the next victim? No Man's Sky? Halo 5? Tomb Raider?

Good thing Bloodbourne is pretty much got a near 90 metacritic on lock, or else things are gonna get real tricky around these parts.

There was a drive club/order thread the other day, and I thought space and time was going to close in upon itself.

Whats the next victim? No Man's Sky? Halo 5? Tomb Raider?

I say No Man's Sky is going to be the biggest bloodbath regardless of whether it's good or bad. Basically:

"We've gotten these red flags from the start, not a surprise the game sucks-" "YOU TAKE THAT BACK"

"We've been hearing nothing but good things from the start, not a surprise the game works-" "YOU TAKE THAT BACK"

Trey

Bloodborne will score mid-high 80s to 90 but reviewers will lament that next gen isn't quite here yet. There will be a few unsufferable people on either side of the opinion spectrum. Same as always.

Welcome back, Rio.

Booshka

No regrets skipping it.

Like they say as they commentate playing it, the boss fights are just awful.

I'm gonna give MGS4 a shot, but if I don't like playing it, then I will just watch them instead. My favorite to play is 3, but 2 and 1 are both great, just less fun to play.

---------------------------------

I think the Apple Watch is Apple's product representation of income inequality. They have both ends of the spectrum, and they both feed into each other. The super rich 1% that can easily fart out 10-20K for a Gold Apple Watch with Tomagachi pre-installed, will be the for-profit marketing to the lower and middle class consumer masses. The 99% will spend a few hundred on the lower model because it's new, Apple, and celebrities and athletes wear the fancy one. That lower model is what will actually make Apple money, the higher end version is just for-profit advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom