• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

"I would rather sit on an obscure hidden board devoted to making fun of people on a website I used to post on. In fact, sitting on this hater-board is even more enjoyable than posting on that other place..I am not a hater by the way." - Kaine from KungFool

royalan

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!

pdRBsMP.png

Miss Raven let y'all KNOW tonight!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What's up with these posts basically saying "there's no other option, I can see why they'd shoot people" as if that's the right response, ever.

defence force for anything, literally.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
They are purposefully stirring the pot before we even know what's cooking. Dreams-Visions is one of the few voices of reason in there.

Shy

I mean it's been almost 7 years since I played it, all I remember the experience was amazing. MGO was even decent as far as a PS3 exclusive shooter.

Sony even hustled me out of $60 for a DualShock 3 just for the rumble.
it was the story that i really didn't like.
MGS4 is easily the worst part of the marathon that Uknighted's channel does
yep yep.
Its 12 o'clock, Im officially 30 years old, I made it brehs
happy birthday ghetto.

Happy Birthday to you GhettoGamer. Did I miss something? And I'm out of the loop on this and my FB feed is blowing up about it but what in the ever living fuck is Empire? I know Taraji and "Come on Mane" Howard in it but that's about it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I feel like the entire story of Empire could be told through gifs.

Also happy birthday GhettoGamer.

Happy Birthday to you GhettoGamer. Did I miss something? And I'm out of the loop on this and my FB feed is blowing up about it but what in the ever living fuck is Empire? I know Taraji and "Come on Mane" Howard in it but that's about it.

Do you like TV shows that literally makes no sense and constantly pull shit out their ass each week and call it a "plot"? Do you like D grade hip-hop and R&B? Do you enjoy watching Worldstar videos and wish they lasted an hour?

Watch Empire starring Taraji P Henson and Terrance Howard, on Fox.

JLynn

Rewatching the first two seasons of Chappelle's Show with the GF. I forgot how funny it is (And still relevant) and to some people the entire show in their eyes is summed up in four words.

That saddens me.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
You feeling lonely as president of the the senior citizen brigade of BCT?

u46bpVf.jpg

I am 40+ and don't wear any of that bull. I am offended.

Not really, but I try to avoid wearing those shorts and matching top outfits while rocking those sandals and singing Maze at to top of my lungs. I am usually wearing Js and some cargo shorts.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I always feel some kind of way when you guys get on Slayven's age since i'm fairly certain that I'm older than him and DY

I am 40+ and don't wear any of that bull. I am offended.

Not really, but I try to avoid wearing those shorts and matching top outfits while rocking those sandals and singing Maze at to top of my lungs. I am usually wearing Js and some cargo shorts.
I've got nothing but love for my elders. The burnt franks and matching beige clothes is just a cornball uncle starter kit. There will obviously be exceptions. I turn 25 in two weeks and I think that's about the median age for BCT.

I always feel some kind of way when you guys get on Slayven's age since i'm fairly certain that I'm older than him and DY

It's not your age, it's how you wear it. You're still athletic enough to be throwing babies around and shit. Slayven's already firmly in Robert Freeman territory.

Just got stunted on in For Glory. My soul hurts. Two-stocked in all but two games. Dude started switching to random characters after walloping me with his... Wii Fit Trainer multiple times.

It's not your age, it's how you wear it. You're still athletic enough to be throwing babies around and shit. Slayven's already firmly in Robert Freeman territory.

Well my old lady did tell me that she also liked how I could toss her around so that is something.

So remember Raychiel? Looks like she's doing clips to prove she isn't fake. I'm like, why did she lie the first time? 85% would still hit up the DMs. Instagram clips.

Trey

Dy a young dude, don't know why y'all thinking he's ancient or something, lol. Is it cuz he got that bill collector voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom