• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I've seen a dude casually bowl a perfect game. When I say casual, the dude would just flick the ball down the lanes. He would release the ball before the resetter even got done setting the pins. His approach wasn't so much a purposeful walk than a step or two. Bowled that game in like 7 minutes or something crazy.

this guy's approach was like he was sneaking up on the lane to stab it or take it's children before he released it. He was 6'1 but approached it at like 3 feet high

Africanus

There's a thread I linked to on the last page..yeah..

Yeah..

In the midst of laughing at this obviously ridiculous and racially insensitive if not racist premise for a game, I decided to read the thread and became concerned at the people attempting to defend the game.

I believe when one reaches the point that they are programming Tetris: Slave Edition he/she ought to consider how their life reached that point.

ReiGun

Steam could have avoided this if they had found the balls to refuse the game instead of being mad someone would accuse them of censorship or whatever.

But then, that may not even be it. Given the piles of shit that hit Steam everyday, I'm sure they let just any old thing on the service.

Jacir

some of the women in that video are wearing makeup three shades too light..

but that singer..

*wipesbrow*

Yea I was little off taken by that. It's a shame really. Main singer got confidence for sure.

I hate how auto tune has become popular worldwide. Them chicks are aiight.
Speaking of Igbo women, my favorite fictional African woman has to go to Anywanwu from Wild Seed. She was a bad bitch. Terrible how she was done in the sequel.

This too but I wasnt bothered too much actually because I do like auto tune, so. I have to check that movie out. Admittedly I barely watch African film. Gotta step up with that stuff.

Trey

Y'all recommend any carriers to switch to from Verizon?

I've had nothing but good things to say about tmobile since I've switched to them a year ago.

Then again I'm frequently in or in the area of a city, so signal is never an issue for me. I imagine that Verizon is preferable if you're frequently in low coverage areas of the country.

royalan

Any of y'all watching the VMAs tonight?

Vs8VVzy.gif

Jacir

Yea I was little off taken by that. It's a shame really. Main singer got confidence for sure.

This too but I wasnt bothered too much actually because I do like auto tune, so. I have to check that movie out. Admittedly I barely watch African film. Gotta step up with that stuff.
Nah, Wild Seed is a book. A dope one too.

Any of y'all watching the VMAs tonight?

Vs8VVzy.gif

Nah I'm good. I'm not sure if there's any upside to watching this one vs the BET ones.

I didn't know Roy waz the lead in The Weeknd or that the band was a Micheal Jackson cover band

.why they putting the camera on minaj instead of T Swift, just because she won

andthebeatgoeson

Trust me...my spidey senses were tangling at the fact that she lived in Southwest Philly. I don't even fuck with that side along with West Philly.
Oh yeah, you were gonna get that work. Would have had a paragraph for a few months then you would have been known as Memba Him?

akira28

She has a tight body. Simple is the way to go for sure. I wouldve have yelled at dude blocking her. Kinda messed up the quick look.

its like that asshole somehow knew where my eyes were going to be, and he put his hand there to block it.

NICKI SNATCHED A MILEY"S SOUL ON TV!!#W!Klekjqe

good. it was waiting to happen. "don't make it all about you" come on.
don't throw boulders when you're in a glass house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom