• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to agree with Numb here, Mily, the Chicken Chimera isn't much better than Shinji's Cum :/
Fuck outta here LOL
What is amazing is someone had that idea and made it happen.

Thank you.
Found it the day after she invented the dance. Was telling my girl that's EXACTLY what it looked like under them unfortunate shorts, then baam! Also, don't that him..Not even the fucking same, you lunatics!
Mine is just anime but that is food shum. You don't mess with food. I think he has a point.
Yeah..because it's in your favor LOL

Slayven

chris-christie_cameltoe.jpg

Looking like straight bozos.

"Boy i told you take the chicken out the freezer"

Numb

Fuck outta here LOL

Found it the day after she invented the dance. Was telling my girl that's EXACTLY what it looked like under them unfortunate shorts, then baam! Also, don't that him..Not even the fucking same, you lunatics!

Yeah..because it's in your favor LOL

Never seen that chicken one but i did see that twerk pic when wearing a thong. Never seen someone have a thigh gap reaching all the way to the butt cheeks and spreading them like the red sea. Laughed so so hard at the dude below looking all unimpressed.

Merc_

I don't know what you guys are talking about. That Miley gif cracks me up every single time I see it, but I also laughed at the Shinji gif and the reaction surrounding it.

Lots of things make me laugh is what I'm saying.

Slayven

Pre order a game to unlock it getting released early.

I laugh

They wouldn't do it if they didn't think they couldn't get away with it.

Slayven

How's that Batman game, man? Gonna be a while before I purchase..just curious, though.

I could never do more than 10 minutes in the early ones, but this I one I am damn near finished. It's one of those sequels that makes you mad you couldn't do this shit in the first games.

Dereck

he is like a cat, feed him once and you will never get rid of him.

He is the type of nigga that calls you and say "what you cooked today?" instead of "hello"
I'm sure no one forgot when JC tried to flip a free game code that was gifted to him by someone on the page before.

Trey

People use less than 100ppp?

godless heathens, but what can you do

All I know is that it's slightly annoying trying to find old posts sometimes because the link goes to the thread page and not the post itself. google indexes pages in its search engine at the GAF default of 50ppp.

Numb

godless heathens, but what can you do

All I know is that it's slightly annoying trying to find old posts sometimes because the link goes to the thread page and not the post itself. google indexes pages in its search engine at the GAF default of 50ppp.

Seems like a sound reason. Too short for me tho so i'm chiiling at the big boys table.
Also way too many pages.

Slayven

You guys got to chill with the community shots in the OT. I know we got a whole lot of lurkers but not EVERYBODY is reading this thread. Random example, I thought Satch was going to get her soul snatched during that MTV thread for throwing Pharrell shade only BCT members would get.

I been taking shots all year. Folks don't even know there is a BCT taking swings at me cause of the Angelus slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom