• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I need to start reading that again. Hard to give a fuck about the main character. But Frog Girl is the shit

I like the series. But people are really trying to push it to some god tier series. Between people saying its better than most cape series or better than hunter X hunter im starting to look at people funny. Frog girl and the sticky ball dude are dope though

Slayven

I like the series. But people are really trying to push it to some god tier series. Between people saying its better than most cape series or better than hunter X hunter im starting to look at people funny. Frog girl and the sticky ball dude are dope though

They are high as fuck

Area D is better

BigDes

Well... This thread took (another) surprising turn.

Also, I caved and got Mad Max the game. May get MGSV too, but either next week or next month.

Was in a game shop today

MGSV, Mad Max, Until Dawn all sitting there tempting me

I would jump on all of them if I weren't selling everything to move out of the country in like three weeks.

Maybe just one bad decision with MGSV will be fine.

I got a job for you. Get on the corner and sling that dick for me.

and y'all wonder why white people hate us
3TqxgDE.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
People are questioning whether the speed of light is actually faster than the speed of sound in order to cast doubt on another police murder. A new low for education and morality.

Your expectations probably mean nothing to him. He isn't in charge of the series. Shit, he's gone after this one.

Also, Star Wars is a saga. It's was always going to be about the next generation.

Hey, it doesn't have to mean anything. But if that backlash hits his wallet/reptuation or even worse Disney's, then hey, that's on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom