• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

Man I'm going to be so disappointed if Capcom don't make Bearded Ryu available day one. I'm not trying to pre order at Gamestop

Crocodile

Can someone explain Ben Carson to me? "He's one of the good ones" can't be enough to account for his high polling.

Man I'm going to be so disappointed if Capcom don't make Bearded Ryu available day one. I'm not trying to pre order at Gamestop

Real talk, that should have been the default. Even as a heterosexual man I think the alt looks straight up hot. In the sexual way.

Order

Real talk, that should have been the default. Even as a heterosexual man I think the alt looks straight up hot. In the sexual way.
It would have been if they had the balls to change Ryu's design. Ken was just them testing the waters. Watch it be his default in Street Fighter VI.

royalan

You know what?

God is Good.

I was saying to one of my coworkers a month ago , "You know...I REALLY wish there was a seafood joint by my house."

The following week: "Damn, I really wish there was a soul food joint by my house..."

Guess what just opened up across the street from my house, literally across the street.

A JOINT Soul Food and Seafood jawn.

Fried fish. Fried Chicken. Fried TURKEY. Buffalo wings. Side dishes: collard greens, black eyed peas, mac and cheese, YAMS...

They even have a special where they will fry up 5 chicken wings, smother them bad bitches in gravy, and then LAY THEM on a BED of MASHED POTATOES MY NIGGA.

ALL PLATTERS COME WITH A SLICE OF CORN BREAD

11HIhb2.gif

It's...its everything I ever wanted.

Niggas thought the booty was phat before...

cdyhybrid

You know what?

God is Good.

I was saying to one of my coworkers a month ago , "You know...I REALLY wish there was a seafood joint by my house."

The following week: "Damn, I really wish there was a soul food joint by my house..."

Guess what just opened up across the street from my house, literally across the street.

Fried fish. Fried Chicken. Fried TURKEY. Buffalo wings. Side dishes: collard greens, black eyed peas, mac and cheese, YAMS...

They even have a special where they will fry up 5 chicken wings, smother them bad bitches in gravy, and then LAY THEM on a BED of MASHED POTATOES MY NIGGA.

11HIhb2.gif

Can you wish for a Popeyes in Seattle?

Shy

You know what?

God is Good.

11HIhb2.gif

Can you wish for me to get a second chance, please Royalan.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You know what?

God is Good.

11HIhb2.gif

Roy I need more money for tuition, please wish for me

"Mr (Anthony) Horowitz dismissed Idris Elba succeeding Daniel Craig (pictured) as the next Bond, saying he was too 'street'."

also the new hot thing in white cop shows is to hire black security tech's
Rizzoli and Isles did it now Castle is

Can someone explain Ben Carson to me? "He's one of the good ones" can't be enough to account for his high polling.

It's "he's one of the good ones" plus "deeply religious" plus "trust me I'm a doctor" plus "I'm a soft spoken man".

He separated siamese twins, he's a real magical negro.

Africanus

He appeals to people's racist nature in a way most can't. Anyone can say "Black people are getting out of hand with their racial lambasting!" and gain moderate approval. But for a black man to say such things about the community is always a novelty. And not just any black man, a neurosurgeon, obviously well-educated. And not just any neurosurgeon, one that the black community approved of at one point in history, why he even went on book tours and was an inspiration to all those poor people!
All of these stacked on factors make him appear very appealing for now. As well, he didn't say anything offensive to his demographic at the debate, and came off as a hokey old doctor from another era. Having a black man speak what many have internalized for too long makes certain people believe his points are legitimate.

Slayven

You know what?

God is Good.

11HIhb2.gif

Wish for Jandro to be a human.

this reminds me of the time i discovered my college campus was 5 minutes away from a popeye's and i didn't find out until, like, the second-to-last day of the semester

Jacir

Good Morning. Man, I can't wait until I'm done with my college courses. I'm gonna finally get a ps4 and not give a fuck about anything else for a long time lol. This is how it feels for not playing a game in years time. My gaming urge is unsustainable.

Feenix pls.

And why the coli don't have a yu yu hakusho thread?

It has to be ongoing for it to be popping like that.

The Naruto thread used to be chock filled with fuckery every week
The Korra thread was live
The DBZ Super thread is going on

Etc etc

There more than likely was one made but you have to search for it.

Slayven

Toei animation needs to be thrown in the bushes. You can do that shit with One Piece since it's been on so long no one knows the difference, but you get the first Dragonball Z series in years and you waste the whole animation budget in 2 episodes?

Toei is cheap as fuck, despite making money hand over fist

Young Magus

It has to be ongoing for it to be popping like that.

The Naruto thread used to be chock filled with fuckery every week
The Korra thread was live
The DBZ Super thread is going on

Etc etc

There more than likely was one made but you have to search for it.

But the fukkery displayed in the Hip-Hop/DBZ thread tho.......when DBZ was just nostalgia

I just wish Yu Yu got more respect
mjcry1.png

We're about to see, since I'm about to be fucking with both at the same time.

Keep a brotha updated yo

The God of Destruction.

He also acts exactly how you would expect a superpowered cat to act.

dbz wiki said:
Beerus is shown to have a very long sleeping period, as thirty nine years was considered a nap and sleeping an extra fifteen years was considered over sleeping.

However, Beerus is hotheaded and somewhat selfish, and can become easily angered over trivial matters, such as being beaten in a game of Hide-and-Seek or being denied pudding. He is also confident in his superior power, not without cause, as he proved to be the strongest opponent ever fought by the Z-Fighters at the time.

sounds about right

Slayven

Frog Girl is absolutely awesome.

Also, did anyone hear the excuse for the Slave Tetris game? Yo, the lead for that game is just BEGGING for a fade.

no what did he say? Nevermidn

UPDATE: The game and trailer has been updated. Slave Tetris has been removed as it was perceived to be extremely insensitive by some people. This overshadowed the educational goal of the game. Apologies to people who was offended by us using game mechanics to underline the point of how inhumane slavery was. The goal was to enlighten and educate people — not to get sidetracked discussing a small 15 secs part of the game.

"Sorry guys I was just tyring to help you out, gosh, can't give nig... those people anything, they lose their damn minds"

Vale's got to be the most disrespectful Spartan ever.

She uses a Jackal as a trampoline, chokes out an Elite while kicking another in the face, backhands the other Jackal for the kill and then kicks the other Elite in the face to send it and a Jackal sniper out of the dropship. Not to mention she disables the first sword-wielding Elite by pseudo-armbarring him, and considering she's been an interspecies liason for years, she's literally disrespecting them in their culture.

Also, the only thing I'm getting from that Bond discussion is that people don't know what a deflection looks like.

There's a reason why Lester was brought up. And it was totally to excuse the crap he said earlier.

Coded language seems to be really difficult for Gaffers.

Slayven

Also, the only thing I'm getting from that Bond discussion is that people don't know what a deflection looks like.

There's a reason why Lester was brought up. And it was totally to excuse the crap he said earlier.

Coded language seems to be really difficult for Gaffers.

Only Americans can be and see racism, even when it isn't there

My brain is on fire....

Video clear as day.... but no... that's not what it is.... His hands went down to reach!!

You dumb motherfucker, he's "reaching" for his fucking bullet wounds, fuck you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom