• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

''Sexy lesbian ghost game comes to Steam uncensored ''
Yuri?
1425297853717.gif

"Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015"

giphy.gif

Gaming side went to deep there.

Crocodile

Article on the "War on Cops"

TLDR:
Statically its nonsense, police deaths are slightly up from last year (one of the lowest ever) but only due to traffic accidents, etc. Police deaths due to gunfire and related violence is down. Also minorities are worse off this year than last.

It's a LEGIT TRAGEDY some of the stuff that has happened recently to some officers but fuck those who try to pin that shit on BLM :(

Unrelated, I stumbled upon this original superhero themed art. It's not NSFW but I dunno if its work friendly either? Not sure what opinion to have on the concept so I guess I'll just shrug at it I guess. Laugh maybe?

Slayven

Article of the "War on Cops"

TLDR:
Statically its nonsense, police death are slightly up from last year (one of the lowest ever) but only due to traffic accidents. Police death due to gunfire and related violence is down. Also minorities are worse off this year than last.

It's a LEGIT TRAGEDY some of the stuff that has happened recently to some officers but fuck those who try to pin that shit on BLM :(

Unrelated, I stumbled upon this original superhero themed art. It's not NSFW but I dunno if its work friendly either? Not sure what opinion to have on the concept so I guess I'll just shrug at it I guess. Laugh maybe?

good article. the numbers are so inflated is because they count stuff like heart attacks and such.

Numb

Yeah they just decided in gen 5 and gen 4ish there were places that weren't japan

Look at this sick design

x0bT3Li.png

10 year old black girl is best pokemon champ.

Dude looks sick. Like belongs in a fighter. The kids stuff in pokemon is hilarious. Had an 8yrs little girl as my rival to my character ''Big Poppa''.
Was really amusing seeing her randomly and getting called out.

Numb

Because it's what they deserve!! Also, Numb is slipping, and I wanted to beat him to it..

Quiet, you!

Had you in mind! lol..

I don't see you going in much but when you do you go in raw and super deep. Gets that extra juice.
That's the type of something you don't come up with randomly chilling in your crib. It got more absurd as it went.

Looking at this guys other definitions he seems to be pretty racist
Honestly had no idea. Heard the term a while ago, and died just at the utter ridiculousness of it.
Some things just shouldn't exist.
Indeed..
Who the fuck
zoo.jpg

I don't see you going in much but when you do you go in raw and super deep. Gets that extra juice.
That's the type of something you don't come up with randomly chilling in your crib. It got more absurd as it went.
And there you have it..lol.

Numb

Honestly had no idea. Heard the term a while ago, and died just at the utter ridiculousness of it.

Indeed..

zoo.jpg

And there you have it..lol.

Type of thing no one can be ready for, including me. On a whole other level.
Liking that you joining the darkside slowly by slowly tho.

This has been an interesting few days.

Between R.Mika love/salt and overhyped alternate costume Ryu, SFV is going to be a fun game to watch develop.

Same with the Star Wars stuff, and of course, TTK launching next week.

Fun times. Now all I need is some catfish and grits.

Is it a race thing but a white guy walks up to me and says "wow, you really do a good job. Others I see would just sit around doing nothing" so I just look at him not responding and he says that's a weird response to a compliment. I didn't see it as one simply because I was doing what I'm suppose to

Enzom21

Is it a race thing but a white guy walks up to me and says "wow, you really do a good job. Others I see would just sit around doing nothing" so I just look at him not responding and he says that's a weird response to a compliment. I didn't see it as one simply because I was doing what I'm suppose to

Sounds like a variation of "You speak so well" or "You're a real credit to your people." They think very little of black people but you aren't like the rest, that one nigga in 10,000.

Numb

Does he praise others regardless of color if they also do a good job or it related to just you and others like you?
Why you dragging that shit in here? lol..with your racist roach avatar. How can I even be close to your level?!
Haha sorry about that and Carlton is just having fun.Can't you see how happy he is? That manga has been entertaining in the weirdest ways. Not on my level but you have the potential and sometimes surpass it for short periods of time.

akira28

They almost always get non-violent people to do these pranks on.
There some people that would choke slam that white dude after that.

I like to give that vibe to any one who isn't a pretty girl who walks up to me with a goofy grin and a camera.

Numb

I like to give that vibe to any one who isn't a pretty girl who walks up to me with a goofy grin and a camera.

Some students tried to interview me on the streets one time i gave em such a glare during their approach they passed me.

akira28

Some students tried to interview me on the streets one time i gave em such a glare during their approach they passed me.

i'm always nice to the national public radio survey takers though. but some random university campus 'brah' trying to involve me in their fuckery can skip me

Numb

i'm always nice to the national public radio survey takers though. but some random university campus 'brah' trying to involve me in their fuckery can skip me

There is a reason i went out into the freezing cold and it ain't to chit chat with some strangers about the project they are doing.

Numb

are you sure? She looks like she should be getting hit on by Theo Huxtable, in the shirt Denise made.

Haha.This comment too. Couldn't stop starring at her jacket afterwards.

''I don't know if you've noticed, but the bottom half of your jacket is missing.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom