• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

Man, they could at least spell out "Nigger" completely. I'm not here for some half assed racism.

2qqHmVx.jpg

http://fusion.net/story/192480/blac...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Crocodile

To be honest, I would have preferred a link to that picture rather than just straight up posting it in the thread. I may just be especially not in the mood to see that right now being kind of tired and probably going to bed soon.

To be honest, I would have preferred a link to that picture rather than just straight up posting it in the thread. I may just be especially not in the mood to see that right now being kind of tired and probably going to bed soon.
I agree with you..made be quite bitter. Absolutely woke me up.

zeemumu

My parents like to joke that if I were to do something stupid that gets me shot by cops that they wouldn't march. That's extended to "if you *insert risky behavior here* I ain't marchin'."

Yea, there is always something MGS related posted every week or two. Either a L/RTTP, news, or someone finding some new conspiracy like with the head doctor or some shit.

The OT is already over 200 pages and its only been a few days.

Yea, there is always something MGS related posted every week or two. Either a L/RTTP, news, or someone finding some new conspiracy like with the head doctor or some shit.

The OT is already over 200 pages and its only been a few days.

Speaking of the head doctor looks like they changed the model. Doesn't look like that real life one anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom