• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Both are really big and huge time sinks. Go for the series you are more familiar with or if you prefer guns over swords.

As long as it's not complete garbage it's cool.
Usually very tolerant and forgiving.

I really like MGS, but the story and how it got cut up irks me. Witcher is probably what I'm going with, or Until Dawn. I know I'm getting NBA 2K16 and waiting for a while to get Fallout

akira28

I love MGSV, it has turned war into a sandbox playground. One where I can play Peter Gabriel's Games without Frontiers and smack my little puppy by mistake...I"m so sorry DD. I was just trying to pet him, I swear. But Snake doesn't know how to love, only CQC and hold a knife to your throat.

Captain_Wormy said:
+ 3d ago
My D-Horse got hit with a mortar while standing near a cliff with a pretty damn big fall. I saw him tumble like a bunch of bricks and thought it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Thank goodness I equipped him with the Battle Dress or he wouldn't be here today.
lmao

tumblr_nu9xetto5x1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eex6HqcGwsc

akira28

Is that the transsexual he was known to have connections to? That thigh the dude is leaning on seems awful smooth.

I guess the tattoos are too blurry to match, but someone can do a side by side comparison to see if there's anything to it.

royalan

Judging from the picture, I give Tyga's blow job skills a 5 out of 10. You can't properly go hoover on a dick from the position he's in, and he's going to injure his neck trying.

Judging from the picture, I give Tyga's blow job skills a 5 out of 10. You can't properly go hoover on a dick from the position he's in, and he's going to injure his neck trying.

"You know what won't injure you, though? My new 10-For-$10 Chicken Combo Platter - choose any combination of tantalizing sides like our seasoned red beans and rice or homestyle green beans, crispy or spicy chicken strips, and up to three biscuits, all for ten dollars! Tyga's dick-slicking skills may be sub-par, but we'll always be sating your cravings for white meat under this roof, baby."

[LOVIN' THAT CHICKEN FROM POPEYE'S]

Shy

I'll get banned one of these days .Remember me exactly for who i was and i what did.
Don't get banned Numb.
I don't know if I've said it before here, but Kojima strikes me as one of those dues who can come up with good ideas, but seriously needs an editor to chisel away the insane bullshit. Metal Gear in terms of story could have been truly amazing if Kojima had a Gary Kurtz in his corner.
I completely agree.
I love MGSV, it has turned war into a sandbox playground. One where I can play Peter Gabriel's Games without Frontiers and smack my little puppy by mistake...I"m so sorry DD. I was just trying to pet him, I swear. But Snake doesn't know how to love, only CQC and hold a knife to your throat.
That happened to e too. I felt awful.

"You know what won't injure you, though? My new 10-For-$10 Chicken Combo Platter - choose any combination of tantalizing sides like our seasoned red beans and rice or homestyle green beans, crispy or spicy chicken strips, and up to three biscuits, all for ten dollars! Tyga's dick-slicking skills may be sub-par, but we'll always be sating your cravings for white meat under this roof, baby."

Read this, word for goddamn word, in her voice. lmao

cdyhybrid

And now I'm hungry.

Damnit.

zeemumu

Cops are next door on the driveway of my neighbor's house. There are two people talking to the cop but neither of them looks like any of my neighbors. Might be some labor day shit gone out of hand.

According to my parents, the guy is trying to tell the woman sitting down that she has a problem while she threatens them both with nudity.

She explicitly dies in Ground Zeroes because although they took out the bomb in her stomach there was another one in her vagina. In MGSV they essentially retcon that, literally changing the scene also now she has selective amnesia so she's now the character she was pretending to be. This way the players get the waifu they always wanted from Peacewalker wanted with none of the baggage. Hopefully something meaningful is done with it later on but right now in the game it's pretty :scust:

Beat the game yet? Cuz its not really all that bad once everything comes together honestly.

Shy

Beat the game yet? Cuz its not really all that bad once everything comes together honestly.
I haven't got the second ending yet but.
It's nonsense that she's in the game, there's a tape in ground zeroes, where you hear that some of her vital organs were removed so the first bomb could fit, and she only 24 hours to live, give or take.

Not to mention that she fell from a helicopter flying at altitude.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's nonsense that she's in the game, there's a tape in ground zeroes, where you hear that some of her vital organs were removed so the first bomb could fit, and she only 24 hours to live, give or take.

Nanomachines

JLynn

Xavier Woods playing the FF victory fanfare on the 18th anniversary of the NA release of Final Fantasy VII gave me life.

Trey

She explicitly dies in Ground Zeroes because although they took out the bomb in her stomach there was another one in her vagina. In MGSV they essentially retcon that, literally changing the scene also now she has selective amnesia so she's now the character she was pretending to be. This way the players get the waifu they always wanted from Peacewalker wanted with none of the baggage. Hopefully something meaningful is done with it later on but right now in the game it's pretty :scust:

Gaming side gonna implode the moment sarkeesian says even one word of criticism over how kojima features women in his games.

The Boss cannot come close to making up for all the foolishness that is his standard fare.

Finish the story.

PopFury presents its first-ever PopFury Spotlight episode! While we have many fantastic guests, terrific stories &hilariousmoments each and every week on the podcast, we realize that our listeners may not have heard them all. The PopFury Spotlight will feature an excerpt from a past episode that we feel truly deserves a moment in the spotlight. For this Spotlight, PopFury revisits a conversation fromEpisode 2 with Ashley Nicole Black. While we talk about many things, Ashley was specifically on t

* Duration: 26:30, Played: 11:22

* Published: 8/26/15 4:57:17 PM

* Episode Download Link (18 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/popfury/P...g_Race_And_Racism_With_Your_Black_Friends.mp3

* Show Notes: http://traffic.libsyn.com/popfury/P...g_Race_And_Racism_With_Your_Black_Friends.mp3

* Episode Feed: PopFury - http://popfury.libsyn.com/rss

Yeah keep playing. Everything that
happened happened.

Village

why I side eye sonic fans

* insert megaman games don't exist joke*

Your avatar reminded me how shitty the worlds unite thing archie just did.

Its bad, thats like the worst comic book thing.

When the crossoever is bad, and you waisted like months on this and several books. And now some of the books are going away after the horrible crossover.

Gaf ads really want me to be a uber driver and buy 4 tires. I don't want either

Also I like the "rap with me thread"

also people tossing reddit gold to a racist using the old "black fbi statistics" argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom