• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Rock wanted to take that L and wife up Sakura.

Even Naruto wisened up as he grew up. Can't ever hate on old dude and his Talk no Jutsu ass.

Sakura was a walking L from the start. I don't recall her ever doing anything that made me go "Oh damn"... Maybe when she was reintroduced in Shippuden as having Tsunade's strength but that was it really.

Trey

Even Naruto wisened up as he grew up. Can't ever hate on old dude and his Talk no Jutsu ass.

Sakura was a walking L from the start. I don't recall her ever doing anything that made me go "Oh damn"... Maybe when she was reintroduced in Shippuden as having Tsunade's strength but that was it really.

Her pop off with the old puppet lady was lit.

Slayven

Looks like Crackdown is the next game that will be picked apart and vivscated with every new detail. I hope them boys deliver or shit will get real in these streets

"There was once a team of researchers who tried to develop a network for object detection on a battlefield. They ran into a problem where the network would fail to detect a tank in broad daylight. The problem was they trained the network on images and footage of tanks in cloudy conditions, and the network fixated on that detail. As a result, despite the fact a tank was right in front of it on a sunny day, it dismissed the possibility because it thought tanks could never come out in bright daylight, like vampires."

Slayven

it gave itself a head start with all the multiplayer/co-op nonsense
true
"There was once a team of researchers who tried to develop a network for object detection on a battlefield. They ran into a problem where the network would fail to detect a tank in broad daylight. The problem was they trained the network on images and footage of tanks in cloudy conditions, and the network fixated on that detail. As a result, despite the fact a tank was right in front of it on a sunny day, it dismissed the possibility because it thought tanks could never come out in bright daylight, like vampires."

What?

Order

Sakura had potential to be one of the most useful characters if the fights had stayed grounded during Shippuden instead of turning into pew pew ninja lasers. The only time her physical strength was relevant was during the Sasori fight.

Jacir

Invisibility? I don't get it. What are you trying to say here?

Numb

Girl was just unfortunate. Only thing that she had going was that she cared about Sasuke alot and even Naruto had her beat in that department. Wouldn't have been surprised if Naruto and Sasuke ended up same way as Korra. I am Sure there is already a ton of NarutoXsasuke stuff on the webs tho. Not going anywhere near that.

Girl was just unfortunate. Only thing that she had going was that she cared about Sasuke alot and even Naruto had her beat in that department. Wouldn't have been surprised if Naruto and Sasuke ended up same way as Korra. I am Sure there is already a ton of NarutoXsasuke stuff on the webs tho. Not going anywhere near that.

They both looked at the spread, decided they needed to pass on the gene pool because they're so awesome, then they made it happen. Business transaction.

Numb

They both looked at the spread, decided they needed to pass on the gene pool because they're so awesome, then they made it happen. Business transaction.

Ignoring both their girls (like a decade)till it was time to spread the seed then Sasuke splits and Naruto had to deal with being the boss otherwise their vacationing plan together on that remote island would have worked.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
oh man, i have a feeling it wont last though :( people gonna take it the wrong way. Twitter gonna be lit when it shows up heh

I never really get BET. Thier website has all the content you would expect on Bossip, complete with the ads. Nothing of substance at all. It's all reality shows and celeb news. Such a lost opportunity. Though I have been saying the same thing about BET for 20 years. I can't tell you the last time I watched. I wish TVOne wasn't all reruns all the time. Hell, I don't even know what I want out of a Black oriented channel, but neither are really delivering it.

Saw this on today, White unarmed teen killed by the popo. South Carolina cops trying to prove they aren't racist.

zeemumu

Blackagar Boltagon

The thing is, it didn't hit me until I watched the 2nd Fantastic Four movie again and he said it out loud. If he was made in the 90's he'd have a backwards cap.

Think about it. This man is riding a surfboard through space with the last name Radd.

Jacir

Saw this on today, White unarmed teen killed by the popo. South Carolina cops trying to prove they aren't racist.

#blacklivesmatter folks been talking talking about this white kid for a couple of days. It's a way to show how hypocritical the #alllivesmatter counter hàshtag is an illegitimate cover for white supremacy or/and in this case how those same white or nonblack people aren't talking about police killing their own kind or white on white violence.

royalan

Someone who can love you
Someone who will need you
Someone who will treat you right, like me girl
Someone you can hold at night
Someone stable in your life, oh baby
You need a man with sensitivity
A man like me

kyztcUM.gif

zeemumu

We probably have a few in here that can help you

I'll just copy over my question from the programming thread.

I was supposed to do 29+15 with binary arithmetic with a 7-bit minimum required to solve it and the rest of the problems. I ended up getting 0101100 but apparently it was supposed to be overflow? Can someone explain why I'm wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom