• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything's fine here, officer.
sass2.png
U Killin me

Sou Da

Web of Shadows just needed to be slightly shorter, and it'd be the best Spidey game to date.

========

AYYYYY WE WANT SOME NEWWWWW DAAAAAY

Was length really the problem? I remember it having some terribad va.

But that combat system was probably the only one I remember from a Spider-Man game. Which says a lot.

Was length really the problem? I remember it having some terribad va.

But that combat system was probably the only one I remember from a Spider-Man game. Which says a lot.
It was a but too long, and also repeated missions near the end. Chopping the story down near the end would've helped.

And yeah, the combat was aces. Shame no other Spidey games matched it.

Gattsu25

Banned
I come home to see that reddit has banned its more prominent dedicated hate subreddits...

good.gif but it ain't enough. A spot check still shows that others are up but "quarantined". That site is really becoming the asshole of the internet in my eyes.

Numb

I come home to see that reddit has banned its more prominent dedicated hate subreddits...

good.gif but it ain't enough. A spot check still shows that others are up but "quarantined". That site is really becoming the asshole of the internet in my eyes.

Shocked to find out that those even existed in the first place in your thread.

Jacir

It seems like I have a higher degree of tolerance than most of you guys, but damn today is out of line.

For now, I will return to my workout. It's legs day! I won't be able to run tomorrow. I'm going in today.

Folks only say that "people should wear their hair however they want" shit when it's the white women getting called out for adopting black hairstyles but I rarely hear that shit when dscussing black women being socially pressured to wear their hair perms. It's most just befuddlement express on how politicize black hair is.

but in threads like the military one or that school girl its "everyone has to follow the same rules" etc

Dereck

Ant-Man is far from perfect (the antagonist is eh), but I was seriously considering seeing it a second time fam

akira28

nah, there's a tit-for-tat kind of vibe now. you participate in race threads and "get people banned", then someone is going to be waiting to cise your shit up to get you on the dock too. People don't get the shit, they just use the rules as a weapon against someone who has "transgressed" and who has theirs coming. Angelus catches people in their own bullshit and he's labelled a 'race baiter' by the shadowy elements. Like, people aren't learning they're just creating a new order to follow.

not my problem tho...sociological experiment stbc.

it's in my steam account

controller or keyboard? is there enough shooting in the first one that I need to be worried about mouse aiming?
You can get through the entire game without shooting a gun of any kind (there's even a cheesemint for it). Disarming is a different story, but there's no need for super accurate aiming with those.

Gattsu25

Banned
it's in my steam account

controller or keyboard? is there enough shooting in the first one that I need to be worried about mouse aiming?

You only need to fire a single bullet in the entire game and it's not against a living creature.

Controller is more than fine for this game. Controls take a bit of time to get used to (since crouching and jumping are, rightfully, given upmost priority in the control scheme) but you'll do fine.

Wear headphones. Volume loud. It's a DICE game so it goes without saying that the sound is pretty impressive.

Order

Mirrors Edge is one of those games that I really want to like, but I suck so bad at it that it ruins my enjoyment.

zeemumu

8 days. I'm turning 21 in 8 days. Weird that the maturity mallet picked the last few weeks of being 20 to hit me.

RedSwirl

For some reason I just got the thought in my head that maybe after the next inevitable reboot Lois actually ends up being black. Or maybe we just end up getting a standalone story that ends up being treated like an alternate universe.

Kreed

is season 2 of true detective really that bad? I see people badmouthing it all over.

Imagine having thanksgiving dinner at your grandma's house and think about all the good food you ate.

Now imagine if for thanksgiving dinner this year your grandma decided to just give everyone Boston Market instead of cooking. That's season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom