• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
lol, went to the store just now and this cop followed me all around the damn thing, and watched me bag my items.

nigga do you really think i'm bout to slip these crushed pineapples into my gym shorts? lmao.

his accent makes me believe it is a parody or act.

He's been around for awhile doing this shit, he's legit.

I'm all for people having whatever political views they want. At their core the left/right divide in the US basically revolves around your view of the government's role in everyday life, which is a question people of any color can answer on their own. However by this point it's clear that black conservatives have essentially become a fad or heat shield. They're trotted out to take the most extreme positions and draw the largest contrast between themselves and Obama. They exist to basically say shit a white conservative might get in trouble for saying.

Notice the days of JC Watts type black republicans are long gone. There's no room or market on the right for a "regular" establishment black republican.

It's always good to see the young black youth being politically active

giphy.gif

At least he's participating in the political process, ya know?
Is Obama his dad and didn't show up for his birthday to take him to toys-r-us?

lol, went to the store just now and this cop followed me all around the damn thing, and watched me bag my items.

nigga do you really think i'm bout to slip these crushed pineapples into my gym shorts? lmao.

black folk can do magical things

btw your avatar
makes me sad, shes dead, i love her :(, havent read the last 30-50 chapters tho, maybe thats changed

He's been around for awhile doing this shit, he's legit.

I'm all for people having whatever political views they want. At their core the left/right divide in the US basically revolves around your view of the government's role in everyday life, which is a question people of any color can answer on their own. However by this point it's clear that black conservatives have essentially become a fad or heat shield. They're trotted out to take the most extreme positions and draw the largest contrast between themselves and Obama. They exist to basically say shit a white conservative might get in trouble for saying.

Notice the days of JC Watts type black republicans are long gone. There's no room or market on the right for a "regular" establishment black republican.

It's like everything else in America. If a black person wants to succeed, they need to be twice as good. Which means that in order for a black republican to succeed, said black republican needs to be twice as conservative, twice as tea party, twice as extreme.

hypernima

Banned
black folk can do magical things

btw your avatar
makes me sad, shes dead, i love her :(, havent read the last 30-50 chapters tho, maybe thats changed

Yea, I actually stopped reading/watching bleach but checked out where the hell the plot went after that random arc with the people powers or something I forget. When I read
on the wiki that she died I was confused because it was so left field
and I tried to find where to read at so I could see what happened but I'm not as good as I used to be finding a place to read bleach online.

Yea, I actually stopped reading/watching bleach but checked out where the hell the plot went after that random arc with the people powers or something I forget. When I read
on the wiki that she died I was confused because it was so left field
and I tried to find where to read at so I could see what happened but I'm not as good as I used to be finding a place to read bleach online.

kissmanga dot com

Slayven

The only thing worse than a young conservative is a young black conservative. They don't care about your ass, nigga.

I always imagine how they find out about it like the ending of the Sixth Sense. All their interactions suddenly take on a new light.

Black people can have conservative values, thats ok.

But those that ride with the GOP and their minions? I can not fathom how they can look at them and say "this is the party for me".

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Took a walk today around the neighborhood and found a dollar bill on the floor. Finally updated my idevices to iSO9. I love the new San Francisco font on the keyboard.

Numb

Ya'll gotta check out Kundo on Netflix. It kind of teeters the line between quality and cheese, but the villain was straight stylin' on fools the whole damn movie:

http://gfycat.com/AffectionateSmoggyDinosaur

Will do. Love me some badass villains.
Also check out Flying swords of dragon gate if it's been a minute since you last saw Jet li.
The fights are on another lvl and a dude that looks like Scorpion and Sub Zero combined is in it.

Aye, who was the person who said the acquired the entire Tekken series sound track, I'm pretty sure it was in this thread.

I'm listening to the T2 OST right now and it just randomly popped in my head.

You still trying to hook a breh up or what?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Am I really missing much by waiting on ps4 or the bone? I'm pretty much against anything above $300 for games. I'll probably play out 12 times a year.

Lots of great games out but if you can wait there's gonna be some really good deals coming up for the holidays. There's a lot of great console deals now if you know where to look and don't mind buying second hand.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
someone explain how you get so far gone the you think AGRICULTURE ITSELF is a bad thing

fuck people being able to have food on a consistent basis apparently

this place, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom