• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba T

someone explain how you get so far gone the you think AGRICULTURE ITSELF is a bad thing

fuck people being able to have food on a consistent basis apparently

this place, man

We should all just feed off our own excrement because that is the most environmental friendly approach, and fuck you if you think otherwise.

andthebeatgoeson

what do you already have as far as game systems?

Lots of great games out but if you can wait there's gonna be some really good deals coming up for the holidays. There's a lot of great console deals now if you know where to look and don't mind buying second hand.

Depends entirely on what you want to play.
Price cuts are coming and you can get them on sale too on holidays.
Wii u, 3ds and pc. I'm just being cheap and not really gaming a ton. Monster hunter beat it out of me.

Numb

Wii u, 3ds and pc. I'm just being cheap and not really gaming a ton. Monster hunter beat it out of me.

Then it's about what system's exclusives you want more since you got a PC for multi-plats.
PS4 is cheaper and tons of jrpgs are on the way if you are about that and Xbone got Halo and a Platinum game coming.
Yeah Monster Hunter does that. I never played a game that hard in such a short period of time before but i pulled myself away luckily.
Monster hunter X is looking to do the same to me or more.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

dude you're set for the fucking generation

maybe upgrade your video card if you think you need to, but you aren't missing enough on consoles to justify buying more, IMO

You have the 3DS and Wii U as your exclusive machines, and PC for multiplatform.

RedSwirl

someone explain how you get so far gone the you think AGRICULTURE ITSELF is a bad thing

fuck people being able to have food on a consistent basis apparently

this place, man

The only argument in that direction I've heard that's even remotely reasonable in an outsider, improbable philosophy sort of way is the idea that the beginning of agriculture and civilization 12,000 years ago are where social stratification and patriarchy originated. There's this argument that pre-civilization, hunter-gatherer societies were more egalitarian but I'd guess you'd have to look at actual societies like that which still exist. I mean, it is the way homo sapiens physically evolved for 90% of our time here on Earth.

I haven't even looked in that thread past the first page, but the way I see it agriculture, civilization, and were we are now is just a natural point we were destined to hit as soon as the Holocene got started.

dude you're set for the fucking generation

maybe upgrade your video card if you think you need to, but you aren't missing enough on consoles to justify buying more, IMO

You have the 3DS and Wii U as your exclusive machines, and PC for multiplatform.

I don't know man. The PS4 is starting to look like it'll have enough exclusives for me in 2016, even if it's like mid 2016. Right now I'm actually trying to figure out a list of good current-gen games for which you actually need a console (other than Wii U).

spoiler

cause it involves a brown dude

giphy.gif

Man, disappointed. Checked here first and was expecting some big blowout in that thread but it was just that waypoetic turd posting the same thing he has been posting in other threads, just in a less dog whistle way.

Oh and the other 2 dudes living up to their redneck avatar picture.

Slayven

Man, disappointed. Checked here first and was expecting some big blowout in that thread but it was just that waypoetic turd posting the same thing he has been posting in other threads, just in a less dog whistle way.

But Glenn was going to weaponize RNA into attack victors to neutralize the virus.

How he didn't set off bullshit alarms in people I will never know

Celebrating birthdays early..ain't about to engage in some weekend fuckery..not THIS early lol..

Dereck

You just shared your ridiculous thoughts with people who are laughing at you from the other side of the planet, and it happened basically instantly. You did that using a complex system of writing that wouldn't exist if everyone still had to hunt and gather. You live in a world where more people have decent access to food and basic medical care than ever before.

Of course it's better that people can grow food and can have societies and science and music and literature, and anything besides a fucking pile of dirt and a sharp stick and a scratch on a cave wall, and of course it's good that we have advanced in the last ten thousand years. Are you high?

This thread is maybe the stupidest thing I hae seen in the twenty years I have been on the internet, holy shit.
3PM on a Saturday and you're posting drunk threads about agriculture. Is Ohio really that boring?
xbjiHHF.png

Numb

You all see the animatronic android 18 yet?

Future looking bright. I'll soon have my robot dragon-girl maid it seems.
Saw this recently. Mike Vs Stone Cold and his white dudes. Movie is so cheesy and dumb and it knows it.
They are thorough with the killings tho. Always making sure with them extra bullets to the gut.
When a dude that looks like he could be a senator says ''ice him'' you know you got a gem there.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
That feeling when you realize corona beer is just bud light with a better PR campaign. Or close. I've been lying to myself.

I don't think it is. Bud Light tastes like nothing, Corona tastes like actual piss.

34 years ago a legend screamed his way into the world covered in blood and other shit.

I celebrate this for the next 36 hours with alcohol, woman and song.

Its just beginning family.

Im already looking into the void.

And for the new BCT members, Im RIO drunk. Really fuckered.

Please go back to perviois posts to get the fool story

No was in either car. Dude ran from the police also and they only tackled him even after he pretended to have a gun to a witness of the accident

Also just left bowling. Dude in the next lane was looking over his shoulder at his girl with a coli look from my pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom