• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
New computer with Norton already installed. I'm about to delete that. What's the best free antivirus? Windows defender and ?

I use Avast for general real-time protection and virus scans, and also run a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan every once in a while.

I hear that Avira is also supposed to be a really good option.

RedSwirl

after doing the latter a couple times, struggling to stay awake for the day after getting 2 maybe two hours was the better move for me.

take a nap whenever you get a break until you can get some actual sleep again.

But how do you sleep for just two hours? Alarm clocks ain't shit at those kinds of times.

New computer with Norton already installed. I'm about to delete that. What's the best free antivirus? Windows defender and ?

I use a combination of Microsoft Security Essentials and the free version of Malwarebytes.

Dereck

Black actor detective GAF, this girl just showed up in the Empire, anyone know who this is?

CcuiQtS.png

I apologize. Can't even eat already made junk food since the diet and gym. Lost almost 9lbs. Sweet.
You got a huge backlog that gets to you or don't care?
Man. Honestly, yesterday playing with Slayven and Shy was the first time in a long time for me. Not yet focused enough. Had a good time and I'm totally gonna get on again tonight. Maybe it'll push me to start gaming on the regular again.

I'm an online shooter/fighting game player for the most part. Single player games don't grab my attention as they did when I was younger. I've literally watched people play and beat every Batman and Uncharted game in front of me lol. Only play Souls games now that I think about it..

Congrats on the weight loss, btw!

Numb

Man. Honestly, yesterday playing with Slayven and Shy was the first time in a long time for me. Not yet focused enough. Had a good time and I'm totally gonna get on again tonight. Maybe it'll push me to start gaming on the regular again.

I'm an online shooter/fighting game player for the most part. Single player games don't grab my attention as they did when I was younger. I've literally watched people play and beat every Batman and Uncharted game in front of me lol. Only play Souls games now that I think about it..

Congrats on the weight loss, btw!

Same with the fighting side. Most of the games i even played the past year and a half were souls and Platinum games. Slumps and lack of focus are a huge issue indeed. My friend had to give me his Disgaea by force,come over and told me to start as he watched cos he knew i wouldn't focus lol.
Watching streams,LPs and speedruns are much easier.

Thx man. Got alittle taller too. By the end of this i might be on your level lol

Jacir

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Reading the last 30 pages took me longer than usual. The cycle never stops it seems. I haven't posted in a while and I just wanted to say whats up. How's everybody doing?

Numb

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Reading the last 30 pages took me longer than usual. The cycle never stops it seems. I haven't posted in a while and I just wanted to say whats up. How's everybody doing?

Things are good and it's a friday.
Hope it stays that way and nothing crazy goes down.

Doing ok. Watching the Daily Show.
There's at least 1 game for every popular anime out there. There's a lot of popular animes.

C'mon, if they make waifu bodypillows, you don't think they'll make games to control the waifus too?
Body pillows..ugh, this world lol.

Numb

There's at least 1 game for every popular anime out there. There's a lot of popular animes.

C'mon, if they make waifu bodypillows, you don't think they'll make games to control the waifus too?

Speaking of anime games. Dengeki Bunko fighting climax is out that has many guys from different animes in it. You interested? I was really hyped till i heard the updated version is out in Japan real soon. Why would you say that like it won't have a effect on the just localized one i don't know. Atleast wait 6months.
Body pillows..ugh, this world lol.
Combine VR +those vibrating butts+your fav anime waifu pillow and you won't need a human girl again.
The future is here.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

where the hell is my Black Lagoon game

Speaking of anime games. Dengeki Bunko fighting climax is out that has many guys from different animes in it. You interested? I was really hyped till i heard the updated version is out in Japan real soon. Why would you say that like it won't have a effect on the just localized one i don't know. Atleast wait 6months.

Nah, i don't even have a PS4, although quite tempting now with the price drop and Disgaea5 being released but i'm quite picky about the console games i buy since i mainly game on the PC.

Not liking JRPGs helps too.

where the hell is my Black Lagoon game

https://youtu.be/Hyp8K67KI-g?t=84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom