• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LfGPxDI.gif

Needs some sort of extra spice or pepper thrown into the breadcrumb mix.

Jacir

Went with the price drop since they don't got much to compete with Halo and Tomb Raider most likely.
Xbox was bringing the heat but now who knows who will take the cake. NPDs will certainly be interesting indeed.

So X1 is now the same as the 4 or $299? Sorry with the questions. I dont usually bother with MS but somehow I think I may get a One when it's mad cheap, like $150 cheap, just for exclusives. Im a PS gamer primarily, so I have to buy the 4 first. Competition is good. Fuck the one console future.

Congrats Numb.

Welcome back Jacir. <3

Whats up twin?

Numb

LfGPxDI.gif

Dang. That looks too nice.

So X1 is now the same as the 4 or $299? Sorry with the questions. I dont usually bother with MS but somehow I think I may get a One when it's mad cheap, like $150 cheap, just for exclusives. Im a PS gamer primarily, so I have to buy the 4 first. Competition is good. Fuck the one console future.
No idea what's going on with the X1 side with pricing. It was more expensive or the same price before the price drop i think. Shouldn't make any difference if you are getting it later when it would be much cheaper,mostly to compete i bet.. Scalebound is the Plat game they got. Bought Wii U cos of Bayonetta 2. Thank god my bro has an X1.
Congrats Numb.

Welcome back Jacir. <3
Thx fam.

Jacir

LfGPxDI.gif

That looks delicious.

Eh, not much my fam, just getting by. you. ?

Currently packing my belongings at a not so fast pace before the end of the month. Im anticipating moving day will be hectic because the former tenants are leaving the same day. That's what my family told me at least.

Also looking at this new NYC ID card that Bill de Blasio wants city residents to take advantage of. I'm not an illegal, I been have my documents in check. Just want to know about it because it seems it brings many benefits for NYC dwellers.

No idea what's going on with the X1 side with pricing. It was more expensive or the same price before the price drop i think. Shouldn't make any difference if you are getting it later when it would be much cheaper,mostly to compete i bet.. Scalebound is the Plat game they got. Bought Wii U cos of Bayonetta 2. Thank god my bro has an X1.

Yeah, I'm in no rush for the One but I'm definitely hungry for next gen gaming. I just have to finish school and get that paper up. MS is in need of a miracle or else their employees will start singing "We fall down, but we get up." everyday to rejuvenate their souls.

Numb

Yeah, I'm in no rush for the One but I'm definitely hungry for next gen gaming. I just have to finish school and get that paper up. MS is in need of a miracle or else their employees will start singing "We fall down, but we get up." everyday to rejuvenate their souls.

Big boss himslef says he don't think they'll beat PS4 this gen due to all the known bullshit around reveal and whatnot. This means the next sytem is gonna really bring the heat from MS..

Shy

Currently packing my belongings at a not so fast pace before the end of the month. Im anticipating moving day will be hectic because the former tenants are leaving the same day. That's what my family told me at least.

Also looking at this new NYC ID card that Bill de Blasio wants city residents to take advantage of. I'm not an illegal, I been have my documents in check. Just want to know about it because it seems it brings many benefits for NYC dwellers.
Ahh. Cool. Break a leg with the move.

Infinite

That looks delicious.

What avenues are you gonna be close by in the Stuy?

Numb

Nice. I need some motivation.

Easier to leave no choice than to pump oneself up.
It was a great idea getting rid of of the non-essential cash that would lead to munching on junk food. Impulse too strong lol
Almost half way through the goal and haven't even been 2 weeks and got months left. Guessing it's mostly water weight and would get harder later.

Numb

Getting picked on hard maybe. Internalized self hate within immediate family. Envy, lack of awareness. Many things could be.

It's sad.
Actively putting down your own people due to the stereotypes they work hard to fight against. It's cool if you do it cos you too are black. Nonsense. Not saying things go that far.
Sad indeed.

Jacir

What avenues are you gonna be close by in the Stuy?

Well the Fullton Street on the G train or Lafayette Av on the C grain is where we get off when we visited the place a few weeks back. I don't remember which stop. Around those two stations is where I will reside. Obviously, for security reasons I won't pinpoint my exact location.

Numb

Had some chicken hearts. Never felt guilter in my life even if consumed other hearts and animal parts.
They are just so tiny and so many. Seems like they carry more weight due to that.

akira28

Personally, I'd replace it with pork rinds if I wanted some sort of added over-the-top crunch to the breadcrumbs.

crushed up Capn Crunch cereal

Don't pork rinds get soggy when they're refried?

Had some chicken hearts. Never felt guilter in my life even if consumed other hearts and animal parts.
They are just so tiny and so many. Seems like they carry more weight due to that.

hardcore killer man. you know each one of those hearts was a living breathing bird at one point. At least with a chicken wing you can kind of fool yourself. maybe the bird had an accident or something.
you're straight up devouring chicken souls.

edit: Derek Smart over here looking like the secret guest villain on Earth Final Conflict.

Numb

hardcore killer man. you know each one of those hearts was a living breathing bird at one point. At least with a chicken wing you can kind of fool yourself. maybe the bird had an accident or something.
you're straight up devouring chicken souls.

edit: Derek Smart over here looking like the secret guest villain on Earth Final Conflict.
That was what was going through my mind.
I thought i would get their powers directly if i did that but all i got was sad and delicious delicious hearts. Got an extra unopened pack. Like 20 in there. Will eat them crying.

akira28

"I said 'my bad...'"

conversations between child and adult where one is about to 'get smack'

or worse, someone's 'hind pots' are about to get 'tore up'

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Haven't seen my mom for 10 since she laid hands on me. Working hard today turn around and she's there at my job talking about apologies. 10 years to late, asshole

Numb

Haven't seen my mom for 10 since she laid hands on me. Working hard today turn around and she's there at my job talking about apologies. 10 years to late, asshole

That is indeed a surprise.Hope things work out for you.
Don't wanna pry too deeply but it must have been something to last a decade.

Heh..I know that story. Sorry. Push on through..hopefully you'll get enough respect, and won't have to endure a second sighting.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
10 months in first sentence btw.
That is indeed a surprise.Hope things work out for you.
Don't wanna pry too deeply but it must have been something to last a decade.
things will work out if she's fucks off

Heh..I know that story. Sorry. Push on through..hopefully you'll get enough respect, and won't have to endure a second sighting.
hopefully.shes also manipulated my entire family into making herself look like the victim. "This is killing me and the family." Blame yourself then.

Numb

hopefully.shes also manipulated my entire family into making herself look like the victim. "This is killing me and the family." Blame yourself then.
oh cool.
Thought you must have been young. So she did the hitting when you were a grown ass man? That's messed up.

I know not all parents are perfect or even good but this .....
Hope she doesn't pull you through other stuff.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
oh cool.
Thought you must have been young. So she did the hitting when you were a grown ass man? That's messed up.

I know not all parents are perfect or even good but this .....
Hope she doesn't pull you through other stuff.
She hit me cause I walked out of her house to go home after she did my sister wrong as we were putting up a Christmas tree. Telling me I can't leave when she's being a straight up piece of shit. Telling me I shouldn't fucking disrespect her as she disrespects her children. Abusing me mentally, emotionally, and physically since I was a teen. She wants to say I have no respect? You get what you give, I don't wanna be in a place where you can treat me like some stranger and I can't do anything about it. So I said "fuck you" and she threw hands. Seen her break my dads nose before when I was little. Man, is six-two 250 and could've laid her out. I'm not about to put up with that. Nope, if you wouldn't put up with that for a stranger why would you accept that from your own kin. Then coming up to my new job of 3 months and making me feel guilty so I wouldn't cause a scene, manipulative. Fuck her, fuck those that support abusive ass shitheads. She can roll over in a ditch and I wouldn't show up to the procession.

Numb

She hit me cause I walked out of her house to go home after she did my sister wrong as we were putting up a Christmas tree. Telling me I can't leave when she's being a straight up piece of shit. Telling me I shouldn't fucking disrespect her as she disrespects her children. Abusing me mentally, emotionally, and physically since I was a teen. She wants to say I have no respect? You get what you give, I don't wanna be in a place where you can treat me like some stranger and I can't do anything about it. So I said "fuck you" and she threw hands. Seen her break my dads nose before when I was little. Man, is six-two 250 and could've laid her out. I'm not about to put up with that. Nope, if you wouldn't put up with that for a stranger why would you accept that from your own kin. Then coming up to my new job of 3 months and making me feel guilty so I wouldn't cause a scene, manipulative. Fuck her, fuck those that support abusive ass shitheads. She can roll over in a ditch and I wouldn't show up to the procession.
Really really sorry to hear that. She seems like a real piece of work. I know you and your dad only did nothing back and that was the best course. Nothing good would have come from that. Coming to your new job was a really sly move aswell. Parents are supposed to be the people you aim to be like. Atleast one quiality of theirs. Seeing what you described means that there is a real good reason you should totally stay away from her. Again,really sorry to hear.

Ever need to chat, PM..I know how that world works..fuck that world. So sorry..

Numb

for sure
I think the worst part about it is I got homies telling me I should love my mother. You should love your abuser brehs. Defend the people beating you and deamening you.

That is the default reaction people have (even me not gonna lie) but knowing how deep the hole goes can put things into perspective quick. If they can't understand your position even after that and continue saying parents(especially mothers) can do no wrong they talking out their ass. They are still human. You don't become some sort of saint when you have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom