• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

He has to be trolling or being paid off at this point. No way someone with knowledge and experience as a neurosurgeon can say this fuckery.
My aunt is a neurosurgeon and the whole time she was in med school she told me that most med school students aren't very smart and I never really believed her until I took classes with med school students. Being a doctor/surgeon doesn't mean you're actually intelligent.

My aunt is a neurosurgeon and the whole time she was in med school she told me that most med school students aren't very smart and I never really believed her until I took classes with med school students. Being a doctor/surgeon doesn't mean you're actually intelligent.

I wanted to give him some kind of benefit of the doubt, but if you say so.

They moved up Black Panther y'all
hallelujahv0pz4.gif

Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright Edgar Wright

Black Panther coming sooner, but at what cost?!

Nah Marrec is good people

My whole thing is that it wasn't the Internet mob that got the dude fired his boss fired him not the people bringing awareness to his actions.

Edit: He cool people? Cool but I disagree with him on this point. I don't have extensive experience with alot of these posters so I'm still on prove yourself mode.

Trey

Did that bombassador fellow count hangings as lynching? I think that's the only way his "whites were most lynched demographic in history" claim can bear itself out. But I don't have the world rope related deaths numbers in front of me.

Numb

Mob justice is the worst. Old town didn't have people to enforce the law so the community dealt out the punishments.
You steal something small and most other petty crimes and you get a mob stomping wrestling style.Can be hilarious.
w6iX0F.gif

You break in and steal some valuable shit or hit a woman and you losing that arm.Still not too crazy.
Then there was this one guy, i don't know what he did but they grabbed him,put two tires on him and then set him on fire.
Didn't die nearly as quickly as you would think and the screams were horrific. Seeing flesh and melting tire rubber fusing was one of the most horrible things i have ever seen.
Mob justice is scary.

Maybe this was alittle too brutal to share.

andthebeatgoeson

Mob justice is the worst. Old town didn't have people to enforce the law so the community dealt out the punishments.
You steal something small and most other petty crimes and you get a mob stomping wrestling style.Can be hilarious.
w6iX0F.gif

You break in and steal some valuable shit or hit a woman and you losing that arm.Still not too crazy.
Then there was this one guy, i don't know what he did but they grabbed him,put two tires on him and then set him on fire.
Didn't die nearly as quickly as you would think and the screams were horrific. Seeing flesh and melting tire rubber fusing was one of the most horrible things i have ever seen.
Mob justice is scary.

Maybe this was alittle too brutal to share.
Dahell? You take medicine after that?

Numb

Dahell? You take medicine after that?

Nah.
Didn't sleep well for a while. Horrible memory comes to the rescue sometimes so i forgot the crazy scenes.

How about a less freaky funny story from my childhood fuckery adventures?

Traditional/homemade medicine/tech is never good:

Got your usual weird foods and meats and soups that parents make you eat.
Then next lvl is roots from the ground they say will make you strong like donkey. Don't even wash the earth cos of reason.
And finally burnings. Heat up something in the shape of a penny or small. You got slightly big neck?Get burnt on both sides!Got a big skull for a kid? Get burnt. You get 3 on your forehead and you see guys walking around town looking like negro-brainiac lol. If your head is too big you getting the full treatment all over your like a crown. Forget about growing hair after that. And the most common is the stomach one. Even i didn't escape this and have two small penny shaped burn marks there permanently.sigh
Supposed to cure some bullshit disease i don't know.

less funny

How handicapped people are treated:

Surprisingly well. People are used to all forms except 2. Anything up with the face and if there is a hump involved. New kid with a hump moves into town and is treated like shit. Worse grownups tell us it's cos he leaned on the quran at school and that he got cursed. Not written on books but these things called. ''Loox'' Shaped like a surf board and made of wood. You write on it using charcoal ink you make.
Behind this kid is how they look like.
Got treated like shit for years till we found out he was good at soocer and welcomed him. Ofcourse he was born like that and not cursed.
Make it seem i hate my fatherland but that ain't it. Doubt i could make it there long now tho.
Got soft and too used to the easy life. No one should go there without good reason ofcourse.

--------

Tranformers Plat looking good.
bayonetta-joy-o.gif

body=ready

I honestly don't feel like participating in that "fired" thread.

That dude had multiple racist images and instances, and I don't feel like his shit should be defended. And honestly, I'm sick of talking to white people just for them to understand that. I'm also sick of talking people out of defending that behavior.

If someone else wants to cure that sickness, that's on them. I'm just too tired to hear it or put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom