• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Mind blowed

FBQVLG2FHPW0OP5.MEDIUM.jpg

Numb

ah the ol Panhandle Pinata, eh?

No they're just in Miami. I dunno about the other beaches, I understand there, the only brown skin welcome is a tan.

lol
I sometimes only picture miami when florida is brought and forget the rest.
Those other beaches sound like a crazy place.

akira28

lol
I sometimes only picture miami when florida is brought and forget the rest.
Those other beaches sound like a crazy place.

I only saw them in the news, always with some group of black dudes on motorcycles being handcuffed.

yeah whenever I see Bugs Bunny making Florida disappear I always want to remind him to save Miami.

Numb

I only saw them in the news, always with some group of black dudes on motorcycles being handcuffed.

yeah whenever I see Bugs Bunny making Florida disappear I always want to remind him to save Miami.
Black dudes on bikes are much less wide spread than white dudes on bikes. Wonder why? I know i ain't wearing that and just go around driving places for no reason.

Miami cool. Seen way too many shows and wouldn't want it to go that way either.

Numb

Keys do look chill.
Miami keeping the roof blazing too.
As long as the crazy doesn't come from there it's all right.

Numb

Damn..thought I had this hangover under control..then I saw the horse pics and laughed too damn hard. Thanks, Jandro lol..

I linked to this horrible shit days ago. Go outside, nigga..find a woman!
lol.Glad you were on it and it ain't bad. Well it is but not horrible.
it's cold outside and i'm bold now so it's extra cold.

I'm trying to figure out the type of FB posts I hate the most.

Obviously those horrible right winger photos people share is up there but those so called inspirational posts where there's a random ass pic of a black celebrity like Denzel, Will Smith or some shit and some random ass saying like "The only way you can get up, is to not let anyone hold you down." Or some shit like that gets on my last nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom