• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

To keep it one hundred, I am a big dude so I I know I got to keep myself tight. Because you smell yourself before others smell you unless you use to the funk.

I'm actually pretty surprised Metaphoreus got popped. I thought he was under special protection, especially since he argued in favor of Walker's anti-gay legislation antics a while back, and I actually got banned for calling him a troll or a joke poster.

Interesting times

Wish I knew that before engaging him.

Numb

Was addicted to bathtubs before since we didn't used to have them and took many long ones everyday.
Took too long and slowly drifted towards showers again.

Slayven

Was addicted to bathtubs before since we didn't used to have them and took many long ones everyday.

Just recently had to replace the water heater. The water so hot and the pressure so high now it takes the first couple of layers of skin off. Feels so good to have one then slid into some fresh sheets.

Numb

Just recently had to replace the water heater. The water so hot and the pressure so high now it takes the first couple of layers of skin off. Feels so good to have one then slid into some fresh sheets.

I don't understand people who take cold showers.
Why would you pour cold water on you.

Kreed

I stopped discussing hygiene on GAF after explaining that you're supposed to pee in the toilet and not in the shower in the "Does anyone else pee in the shower?" thread and posters were getting offended.

Numb

I stopped discussing hygiene on GAF after explaining that you're supposed to pee in the toilet and not in the shower in the "Does anyone else pee in the shower?" thread and posters were getting offended.

Two times i checked the old BCT threads and one saw top 5 anime discussion and the other was peeing in the shower discussion. It must have been then.
Argument for that is you are already washing yourself so why not piss standing right there. It's all cool. lol it ain't.

------

From fedora thread. The ending.
WHAT.THE.FUCK.

x0ApUzQ.png

What is up with today and the nasty

Numb

In a New York Summer you're not doing anything else in life but taking cold showers.

Hot outside after a long day and you pour some cold on you is normal but your main form of showering being that is another story. Seen heat and not tempted to do it other that taking a bucket while clothed and pouring it on you.

RedSwirl

It's hard for me to imagine people not washing their lower parts in the shower, but maybe that's because I've been using a hand shower for 15+ years now. Living in Germany spoiled me on those things and it's pretty awkward for me to use regular shower heads now. All you gotta do is just reach around to get the full jet right in there.

Trey

moris said:

Episode #23: What's OJ Got To Do With It? Angelus, Moris and Slayven have a talk about Michael B Jordan, Bobby Shmurda, Iggy Australia, Bernie Sanders, the Terrence Howard sex tape audio and more.

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New SWS. Can't say get it while it's hot given how long it took moris to edit this old ass recording, but you know how that go.

I love the Onion.

Obama Follows White Stallion Into Moonlit Rose Garden
http://www.theonion.com/article/obama-follows-white-stallion-moonlit-rose-garden-51554

This is how Jandro's parents met

And see, this is why I rarely, if EVER, fuck around with straight dudes.

Only straight dudes will not wash the ass crack and balls for days, KNOW they haven't washed their ass crack and balls for days, and STILL look at you like, "So...you gonna suck it or what?" The horror stories I've heard from my girlfriends.

Like, this dude has a wife. I hope he's not expecting her to do anything down there.

Yeah, I never get this either. Like, you're in the shower, cleaning up and everything. If you're not cleaning everything, wtf are you even doing in there? It's not like it takes more than 5 minutes to scrub your actual body down. Hair's a different story, but there's no excuse for having an aversion to cleaning up downstairs every time you do it.

Unhygienic dudes need some kind of mandatory "don't be nasty" course.

Nothing wrong with peeing in the shower while the water is running, unless you're using the actual tub as a toilet replacement, which I suspect many gaffers do.

Trey

I cut down significantly on my revulsion by switching to noping threads with stupid thread titles.

If I go into thread #303 of "haven't changed my drawers in days," I only have myself to blame.

Numb

I cut down significantly on my revulsion by switching to noping threads with stupid thread titles.

If I go into thread #303 of "haven't changed my drawers in days," I only have myself to blame.

Seems like a solid plan to follow.
Sometimes they title it in a way that you can't help but want to see the crazy and the reactions from regulars.

Numb

What i came across. Second and last time checking old stuff lol

Brother is crazy, Running While Black has been banned for over 400 years.

http://www.salon.com/2015/10/15/whe...ck/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Should have bought a treadmill and stayed home like the rest of us.
Cop of the year my ass.

Peeing is legit!

safe_image.php

Not you too.

what exactly is wrong with peeing in the shower?

i mean it's not like dropping a deuce. it's just urine...

better question: how often do y'all clean the shower?

not talking the entire bathroom, just thew shower?

cdyhybrid

I generally just clean the whole bathroom at once. It's pretty small (live in a tiny-ass studio) so I try to do it every week.

I generally just clean the whole bathroom at once. It's pretty small (live in a tiny-ass studio) so I try to do it every week.

see, how i grew up, you clean the whole bathroom once a week, but the shower/tub you clean after you shower. of course not everyone did it every time, but basically the shower gets cleaned at least 1x a day, usually 3-4x or so.

Trey

Another "Damn, you fine" Fridays, sponsored by Royalan's nagging.

tumblr_nwabfpv4tC1uamdixo2_1280.png
Dascha Polanca
gugu1.jpg
Gugu Mbatha-Raw
o-HALLE-BERRY-570.jpg
Halle Berry
tumblr_mx5w2s9zmS1sn9xsqo1_1280.jpg
Nia Long
Tessa-Thompson:-Wild-LA-Premiere--05.jpg
Tessa Thompson
tumblr_npta95tNW31rvk4rxo1_500.jpg
Erica Ash
Teyonah-Parris-courtesy-of-Royalty-Image.jpg
Teyonah Parris

Black actresses been killing the game.

Bonus: MizzTwerksum (NSFW)

Nothing, folk just being uppity.

In the shower is the only place you can really get away with pulling an Rkelly without getting chargers brought on you.

jmood88

I had to take baths for awhile after I tore my Achilles' tendon and it was awful. I don't enjoy marinating in dirty water.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
probably late to this... but just saw this on reddit.

oTEL6i4.gif

story..
So a friend took sports goggles from this kid. The kid asked for them back and the friend refused instead pushing the kid away. The kid then shoves the friend to the ground which leads to shitty school management not able to de-escalade the fight.
They call in the police who corner this kid who just wants his property, he tells them to just leave him alone and he is fine.
The cop then touches the kid WITHOUT REASON, and the kid GENTLY pushes the cops arm off him.

what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom