• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I'm trying to figure out the type of FB posts I hate the most.

Obviously those horrible right winger photos people share is up there but those so called inspirational posts where there's a random ass pic of a black celebrity like Denzel, Will Smith or some shit and some random ass saying like "The only way you can get up, is to not let anyone hold you down." Or some shit like that gets on my last nerve.

Illuminati and arm chair preacher posts get me heated the most

I'm trying to figure out the type of FB posts I hate the most.

Obviously those horrible right winger photos people share is up there but those so called inspirational posts where there's a random ass pic of a black celebrity like Denzel, Will Smith or some shit and some random ass saying like "The only way you can get up, is to not let anyone hold you down." Or some shit like that gets on my last nerve.

Another vote for conspiracy theorists and "inspirational" posts.

Numb

I was blessed to see twenty-five*, Wake up to see that 'Hi My Name Is' video

the only thing that popped in my head when i read this, i got problems
lol

Mine was a little on topic when it came to the first thing that came to mind since a hundred years is mentioned in this countriy's birthday song.

Ja, må han leva!
Ja, må han leva!
Ja, må han leva uti hundrade år!
Javisst ska han leva!
Javisst ska han leva!
Javisst ska han leva uti hundrade år!

In English:
Yes, may he live!
Yes, may he live!
Yes, may he live for a hundred years!
Of course he will live!
Of course he will live!
Of course he will live for a hundred years!

According to CNN, apparently I should be giving the family of LaMarcus Aldrige my condolences... I suppose?

CRYJLIXUEAAvC51.jpg:large

Shy

Big test tomorrow. Girls in the hospital. Told my boss about it. Still going to test tomorrow but if I don't make a 60+ I dont lose my job and have to retest .... If I make a 70 I keep my job and don't have to retest. Brehs I'm scared.
Stay strong fam. we're here for you.
Hot damn. Am now a quarter century. My nigga we made it.
Happy birthday Eloguent.
Probably using the wrong notebook.
LOL.

harSon

Banned
Personally I wash my ass crack once a week, and my sack every full moon. Never wash my pits or pubes, just let the natural oils do they thing.

royalan

And see, this is why I rarely, if EVER, fuck around with straight dudes.

Only straight dudes will not wash the ass crack and balls for days, KNOW they haven't washed their ass crack and balls for days, and STILL look at you like, "So...you gonna suck it or what?" The horror stories I've heard from my girlfriends.

Like, this dude has a wife. I hope he's not expecting her to do anything down there.

I'm actually pretty surprised Metaphoreus got popped. I thought he was under special protection, especially since he argued in favor of Walker's anti-gay legislation antics a while back, and I actually got banned for calling him a troll or a joke poster.

Interesting times

ED: It was Indiana's governor, not Wisconsin's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom