• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
.png

.png
Lmao, love this.

andthebeatgoeson

dude is a Conservative Democrat. It's to be expected.

He has some 'interesting' ideas on race, and an actually interesting perspective on the poor whites of America.
State sponsored racism is an interesting point to bring up with our history. These cats get new dictionaries when it comes to black people.

'Redlining? Tulsa race riots? Federal grants for white farmers? Wth are you speaking Greek? I meant state sponsored racism, for niggers!'

completed Metroid Prime for the first time on WiiU, really great hybrid of shooter/puzzle/adventure. wish i played this back the Gamecube days, sigh.

on the sequel now.

hypernima

Banned
Van Peebles crazy..

Everything about that movie is fucking nuts. Like THE WORST of Black Cinema had to be one that open gates for the other stars of Blaxploitation films. I honestly can't believe that movie exists....

Still the worst movie I have ever seen.

I still haven't seen that movie. It's on a flash drive somewhere.

The fact that Bill Cosby loaned Van Peebles 50g to do the movie was always interesting.

lttp but I also have this on a hdd, sitting for so. years. wonder if I should watch it.

I only eat Churches. *SCUST at Popeyes* Give me that extra grease cooked at the right temperature that touches my soul at Churches. Next thing I know people are going to tell me they like White Castle. This is America and I demand 'Merican sized portions not that White Castle shit.

Chicken Rings + dat hot cheese

I sympathize with the "not gonna vote unless one of yall earn my vote" crowd

Any black person who is eligible to vote and doesn't is straight up shit tier. All the sacrifices and bull shit we had to go through to have this right, and then to not use it is disrespectful.

Any black person who is eligible to vote and doesn't is straight up shit tier. All the sacrifices and bull shit we had to go through to have this right, and then to not use it is disrespectful.

I think that applies to a lot of us then.

Because there's plenty of us who don't vote in the midterm/local elections. And from what I'm hearing, #EarnYourVoteOrLose is all about the presidential, not all elections.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

Do you hold that statement true when it's time to put people in the house or senate ?
What about your local elections? I think the right to vote was more of a right for the opportunity of choice. That being said I hate when black stars publicly state that they're not voting because imo it sends a false message that the power we have as the people is valueless.

Do you hold that statement true when it's time to put people in the house or senate ?
What about your local elections? I think the right to vote was more of a right for the opportunity of choice. That being said I hate when black stars publicly state that they're not voting because imo it sends a false message that the power we have as the people is valueless.

I vote in every election.

Sou Da

Man, getting rejected by a black because you're black fucking stings.

Ended up making a scene because I said "Just call it what it is: A no niggas policy"

Infinite

The point is about power. They feel the black vote has been taken for granted by the democrats and them saying " hey listen to my issues or you won't get my vote!" Is a way for them to get some capital in this election. In that regard I sympathize with the sentiment. It's also why I lol at dudes who criticized #blm for daring to have themselves heard in front of democrats. It's a damn you do damn you don't situation tbh so I don't really blame people for taking a stand anyway they can. Personally, I'm super pragmatic. when it comes down to it, I rather have the democrats win over the republican clown car and will do my part to make sure that happens.

The point is about power. They feel the black vote has been taken for granted by the democrats and them saying " hey listen to my issues or you won't get my vote!" Is a way for them to get some capital in this election. In that regard I sympathize with the sentiment. It's also why I lol at dudes who criticized #blm for daring to have themselves heard in front of democrats. It's a damn you do damn you don't situation tbh so I don't really blame people for taking a stand anyway they can. Personally, I'm super pragmatic. when it comes down to it, I rather have the democrats win over the republican clown car and will do my part to make sure that happens.

I agree with this. If you are going to vote or support a candidate, its best to get your issues on their platter than just voting just because our older generation fought for it. Vote for the people who want to help (or will help) even the odds against us currently too.

Uncle Ben Carson gonna be signing books around the way early November..maybe I'll go visit!

curious how just about every time you hear a cop say 'stop resisting' the civilian they are assaulting isn't actually resisting.
I think it's probably so they have something to charge them with when they don't find anything real to charge them with.

Perhaps iit s something subjective like everything..

CXvBNpm.gif

Shy

Evening fam. I have a follow up question about Halo 5.
I'm really considering picking up a X1 for it but, i find multiplayer games on my own very boring.
So what i would be looking for is a consistent nightly, or near nightly (you guys know what i mean, if i come online i can throw you guys a message and join) group to play with, if i got one.

Are enough of you guys getting it, and would be down for something like that. ?

Slayven

I know where theyre coming from. I'm tired of seeing all of what you just named. But the media hasn't gotten the message.

Like if they really bother you so much why concern yourself with them. Besides Jayden is kool.

The Jayden Smith stuff is especially really weird.

I call bullshit on them being in your face. Jayden is only found on twitter and Karshdians are only on E and housewives gossip shit. They are in your face because folks want to know about them

I call bullshit on them being in your face. Jayden is only found on twitter and Karshdians are only on E and housewives gossip shit. They are in your face because folks want to know about them
To play my best Pacino, I have to see them here way too much, and before that I'd have to hear about them during basketball games and the news. When I want to hear about real shit, folks/media bring them up. I'm plenty tired of it..I'm also old, yellow, and yell at clouds soo..

indeed.

i know a few people at work who *may* (not guaranteed) talk about KK, but the only place i ever learn about Jaden's antics is GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom