• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Wouldn't have it any other way.
The fuck was going on in that vid tho.. All the good girls have to turn bad one time atleast it seems.

Slayven

When Finn becomes a Jedi and gets awarded his lightsaber, the father he hasn't seen since he was 8 better jiump on stage and be like "My boy made it!!! We got the come up now!"

Played by Dy in makeup.

harSon

Banned
When Finn becomes a Jedi and gets awarded his lightsaber, the father he hasn't seen since he was 8 better jiump on stage and be like "My boy made it!!! We got the come up now!"

Played by Dy in makeup.

My boy better be the descendant of Mace Windu

RedSwirl

http://tephlonfunk.com/manga/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tephlonfunk/tephlon-funk?ref=category_newest

Wallpaper-Freestyle-1.5.jpg

Does Lucas have a history of doing anything particularly scummy? I think I remember hearing that he donated some proceeds to charity, but I don't recall him ever doing anything especially awful other than what the outrage culture so prevalent in Star Wars communities complain about

Slayven

Does Lucas have a history of doing anything particularly scummy? I think I remember hearing that he donated some proceeds to charity, but I don't recall him ever doing anything especially awful other than what the outrage culture so prevalent in Star Wars communities complain about

That is what gets me he gave away damn near all the money he got from the sell of Lucasarts. But because dude wanted to edit his work folks want his head and get butthurt.

Can you hate a family man like this?

rs_560x415-140103172212-1024.lucas.cm.1413_copy.jpg

You know he knows how to play spades

Kreed

That is what gets me he gave away damn near all the money he got from the sell of Lucasarts. But because dude wanted to edit his work folks want his head and get butthurt.

Can you hate a family man like this?

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201403/rs_560x415-140103172212-1024.lucas.cm.1413_copy.jpg[IMG]

You know he knows how to play spades[/QUOTE]

And he made Red Tails.

Trey

Lucas sold Lucasfilm for pennies on the dollar just to get rid of the stress. Fans hounded that man for a solid 15 years relentlessly. And he donated all he made from the sale, I believe.

Seems like an all right person to me.

Numb

Numb

i keep forgeting he's british born like me. Hopefully we dont eat our own and becomes a black british v black american actor (taking all the roles) thing

You never know who the people playing these sort of iconic roles are unless obvious or do research.
Defaulting to US actor especially in superhero movies/shows and got them wrong a bunch of times.

The Adder

Banned
Thing I wrote in answer to police defense topic

Let it burn they answered
As the fire ate our home
While it stole from me and those I loved
Everything we'd known

While it turned to ash mementos
Our memories given form
Let the fire burn, they said
The fire keeps us warm

In the darkness they all said
The fire gives us light
The fire keeps the beasts away
That we would have to fight

Fire can be good, it's true
But this flame is our foe
It's destroying all we have in life
To which they replied "so?"

What, they asked, had we done
To bring about this end
"That's your home and land burning now
The fire's still OUR friend

Numb

Thing I wrote in answer to police defense topic

Pretty sweet man.
That sister is streaming again. She's playing Second Son. I'm liking her alot.

Backlog Crawler | Let's Finish inFamous Second Son: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU79nU5xos
Nice.
She cool.
Second son tho...
Well it is her backlog.
goes to show any trash on the internet gets views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom