• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashanti letting y'all KNOW

CCQmTn0.png

]

man that water is beautiful, there's some rock in the way of the pic tho

andthebeatgoeson

if he screams out "ricky!" it will all be worth it
Mjcoli. He better not cry. I haven't looked at Cuba Gooding Jr the same. He went from smashing Nia to the worst cry in cinema history.
wonder if his wife knows about the racist bullshit he says about black people?
Knows? She probably cosigns it.

'I can't stand them. They always complaining. But that's why I love you, boo.'

If he can hate them, she probably does, as well.

andthebeatgoeson

Two politicians, present for terrible attacks on Americans. One is blamed for the attack, the other skates off in a fervor of patriotism. I assume Hillary is just waiting to see if Jeb will make it to the general but I couldn't be a politician. Nothing but lies and watching hypocrisy. Jeb would shank her in a minute, then congratulate his brother for a job well done.

Fuck every Bush.

RedSwirl

Y'all what's the best way to send and receive voice messages on either Windows or iOS? It's for a possible job.

I will catch star wars on Netflix

You sound like my brother. He's a George Lucas apologist
(as am I)
and is sour on the whole sequel trilogy... but has two small children and will thus be obligated to see Force Awakens day one.

Slayven

Y'all what's the best way to send and receive voice messages on either Windows or iOS? It's for a possible job.

You sound like my brother. He's a George Lucas apologist
(as am I)
and is sour on the whole sequel trilogy... but has two small children and will thus be obligated to see Force Awakens day one.

Nah never been a big star wars fan, and i don't go to the theater that often. So I will just skip it. I refuse to talk george lucas with star wars people, they talk about that dude like he killed they whole family and shitted on the corpses.

Numb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom