• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what gets me he gave away damn near all the money he got from the sell of Lucasarts. But because dude wanted to edit his work folks want his head and get butthurt.

Can you hate a family man like this?

rs_560x415-140103172212-1024.lucas.cm.1413_copy.jpg

You know he knows how to play spades

ain't about him wanting to edit his work. its about him NOT wanting to drop a non-edit also. the complaints would have virtually disappeared if that happened, no matter how many edits he did before, during or after.

harSon

Banned
Google just put in for permits in San Jose, CA to bring Google Fiber to the area, and the 'fiber huts' are being built on my street. I'm about to be the flash up in this bitch my niggas

Numb

I ain't dead yet.
Brother!
Welcome back.

what will they think of next.
Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, it's not what you're saying but where you're saying it.

This thread? Ok.

The Nintendo hands out distribution kits thread?

RNO4NJQ.gif

Indeed.
Gaming side is wild.
Talking about the holocaust in a nintendo thread or something.

andthebeatgoeson

Indeed.
Gaming side is wild.
Talking about the holocaust in a nintendo thread or something.
I need to delete that thread from my subscriptions. Nothing of worth can be had. Just 50 pages of speculation. I want to see the receipts before I decide on another Nintendo system. Especially if I don't get a mainline new Zelda game this generation.

Although Splatoon has made up a lot of shit.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Now that I'm back, I gotta vent for a bit.

So way back at university orientation during the summer, I met up with a couple of stoners and this one chick they were hanging with. They seemed pretty funny I decide to hang with them to start out the year. The semester starts, and the girl's (white) roommate joins our little gang and everything goes swimmingly. My nerdy as fuck roommate joins the gang and things get awkward but whatever. Enter a month ago, me and roomie start to notice that the girls don't hang out with us anymore. It weirds us out a little bit but we just ignore it because hey, friends drift. Then about 2 weeks ago I go to Stoner #1 and ask him what's been going on. He tells me that he fucked Stoner Chick's roommate like the very first weekend they met, and she sent him a text two weeks afterwards that she had a miscarriage.

We all realize immediately that something's up because there's no way she could've realized that she was pregnant and miscarried the baby in the span of two weeks. He says that there's no way she could've gotten pregnant because he wrapped it up and she told him that she was on the pill. So afterwards, he just drops all contact with her. Doesn't answer calls or texts or nothing. I ask him why Stoner Chick herself doesn't hang with us either, and he tells us that Stoner #2 fucked her the first weekend and got brains from Stoner Chick's roommate a week later. Stoner #2 dropped all contact with both of them because he just wanted to smash & dash.

So my anxiety starts setting in and I get paranoid as fuck. Last week I went right up to both of those niggas, looked them dead in the eye and ask them "Y'all know I would do anything for my crew, would y'all do the same for me?" And they say "Yeah, without question man." I immediately call bullshit in my mind because of how easily they dropped two of our friends for some real petty shit but I just go along with it because I'm a laidback dude, I don't like rocking the boat.

Then this weekend happens. Me, Roomie, & Stoners head to a bar to watch the Panthers game. We're walking back to Stoners' dorm like we usually do when Stoner #1 looks me in the eye and says "Yeah, you're not gonna be able to hang anymore." I'm kinda confused because of how out of nowhere it was, so I ask why. And get this, they literally said I was too nice to hang with them, that I'm too sensitive. Well that, and they said I was too nerdy for them. Take in mind that Stoner #1 is a huge fucking weeaboo that was on the verge of tears when me & Roomie found out some real embarrassing shit about him a while back. But nah, apparently I'm the one that's too nerdy and too nice.

I'm really not even upset because looking back, these were some serious fuckboys. It's just that I just got over my anxiety when I got out of senior year of HS, and all this bullshit is bringing it back. I fucking hate being paranoid about people that I put my trust in, but it just always keeps happening to me.

Numb

I need to delete that thread from my subscriptions. Nothing of worth can be had. Just 50 pages of speculation. I want to see the receipts before I decide on another Nintendo system. Especially if I don't get a mainline new Zelda game this generation.

Console handheld hybrid is sunding cool. Can't make any guesses on what it will actually be like so just gotta wait. Just glad there is anew handheld coming but that combo might come with a price.Time will tell.
It's those exclusives they got. Skipped alot of the older ninty sytems but got the Wii U and enjoyed my time with it.
No question it needed way more than the games it had. Riding on the fumes of the Wii got them cocky and released it in such a state where it had little support from the outside. The next system will atleast bring some extra heat but gotta wait a Year or 2 like usual for the big guns.

Now that I'm back, I gotta vent for a bit.

So way back at university orientation during the summer, I met up with a couple of stoners and this one chick they were hanging with. They seemed pretty funny I decide to hang with them to start out the year. The semester starts, and the girl's (white) roommate joins our little gang and everything goes swimmingly. My nerdy as fuck roommate joins the gang and things get awkward but whatever. Enter a month ago, me and roomie start to notice that the girls don't hang out with us anymore. It weirds us out a little bit but we just ignore it because hey, friends drift. Then about 2 weeks ago I go to Stoner #1 and ask him what's been going on. He tells me that he fucked Stoner Chick's roommate like the very first weekend they met, and she sent him a text two weeks afterwards that she had a miscarriage.

We all realize immediately that something's up because there's no way she could've realized that she was pregnant and miscarried the baby in the span of two weeks. He says that there's no way she could've gotten pregnant because he wrapped it up and she told him that she was on the pill. So afterwards, he just drops all contact with her. Doesn't answer calls or texts or nothing. I ask him why Stoner Chick herself doesn't hang with us either, and he tells us that Stoner #2 fucked her the first weekend and got brains from Stoner Chick's roommate a week later. Stoner #2 dropped all contact with both of them because he just wanted to smash & dash.

So my anxiety starts setting in and I get paranoid as fuck. Last week I went right up to both of those niggas, looked them dead in the eye and ask them "Y'all know I would do anything for my crew, would y'all do the same for me?" And they say "Yeah, without question man." I immediately call bullshit in my mind because of how easily they dropped two of our friends for some real petty shit but I just go along with it because I'm a laidback dude, I don't like rocking the boat.

Then this weekend happens. Me, Roomie, & Stoners head to a bar to watch the Panthers game. We're walking back to Stoners' dorm like we usually do when Stoner #1 looks me in the eye and says "Yeah, you're not gonna be able to hang anymore." I'm kinda confused because of how out of nowhere it was, so I ask why. And get this, they literally said I was too nice to hang with them, that I'm too sensitive. Well that, and they said I was too nerdy for them. Take in mind that Stoner #1 is a huge fucking weeaboo that was on the verge of tears when me & Roomie found out some real embarrassing shit about him a while back. But nah, apparently I'm the one that's too nerdy and too nice.

I'm really not even upset because looking back, these were some serious fuckboys. It's just that I just got over my anxiety when I got out of senior year of HS, and all this bullshit is bringing it back. I fucking hate being paranoid about people that I put my trust in, but it just always keeps happening to me.
Good lord brother you got some weird crazy friends.
Don't waste your time on them.

Yeah, it's only been a couple of days but I've already realized that cutting these niggas out of my life was for the best.

Isn't this your first year in college? Meh, don't worry about it.

You're going to meet an assload of people through all those years. Lots of assholes but lots of cool people too.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't remember if I told you guys but after being unemployed for a year and getting into that paid internship (with BCT support of course), I am now a temp employee with pay equal to my job a year ago. I'm living comfortably again and slowly but surely paying back everything I've owed over the past year. I wanted thank you guys for your kind words and fuckery over the past year.

Numb

Yeah, it's only been a couple of days but I've already realized that cutting these niggas out of my life was for the best.
Indeed.
As hermit said.
Lots of new and less shit people to meet.
I don't remember if I told you guys but after being unemployed for a year and getting into that paid internship (with BCT support of course), I am now a temp employee with pay equal to my job a year ago. I'm living comfortably again and slowly but surely paying back everything I've owed over the past year. I wanted thank you guys for your kind words and fuckery over the past year.
Happy for you man.
Hope the good times get even better.

Triforce Heroes is almost out.

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom