• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Y'all niggas just need to get over it, and stop being salty.

#NUBLACK
MeanWhileOnOtherForumsAndOrCommunitiesOnCompletelyDifferentWebsites said:
Damn BCT, always talking shit about other threads and complaining about racism in their little community. They're so childish... Why can't they be more mature like us? Oh and fuck that forum for banning me fity-leven times already.

LionPride

Banned
I hate being so young and seeing all this bullshit everywhere, shit pisses me off. I've almost ended friendships in the past year over shit happening to black people. At least it's in highschool and I'm willing to let people go, but I don't get the blatent racisim among the ignorance. IT'S 20FUCKING15 HOW ARE YOU WILLINGLY SO DAMN BLIND TO OTHER CULTURE'S ISSURE?!

I fucking hate people so much some times. I swear if I watch Fruitvale, Do the Right Thing, or Rosewood anytime soon I'll end up cutting off white people from my life.

Shy

Ok fam.
i'm 90% certain i'll be getting an X1 with teh Halos tomorrow.
I would like play with all of you fine people who are getting it, so would you mind posting GT please.
1DVkSqW.gif

I hate being so young and seeing all this bullshit everywhere, shit pisses me off. I've almost ended friendships in the past year over shit happening to black people. At least it's in highschool and I'm willing to let people go, but I don't get the blatent racisim among the ignorance. IT'S 20FUCKING15 HOW ARE YOU WILLINGLY SO DAMN BLIND TO OTHER CULTURE'S ISSURE?!

I fucking hate people so much some times. I swear if I watch Fruitvale, Do the Right Thing, or Rosewood anytime soon I'll end up cutting off white people from my life.

tumblr_mongg9WZrk1qg10guo4_r1_500.gif

Kelsdesu

Young man. Just use the extra muscle we get from being black and lift weights....

It helps me deal.

Bronx-Man

Banned
You not gonna sit for that, are you?
Obviously not. Considering most of them are all flipping out that I posted this instead of getting on dream for being ignorant as hell, getting out of there was the first step to take.

Be real here dude. There was a couple of Asian jokes in there and you were both being racist as fuck.
No, you're right. I stooped down to his level when I should've been more mature.

All that off site shit needs to be left off site. I'm not condoning any of it one way or the other but it doesn't need to be dragged here. All it's going to do is rile shit up here. There's both banned and non-banned heads in those screen grabs, so you should know already that there's going to be shit said that wouldn't fly here.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Well they already banned me for messing with the good ol' boys club, so that's that.

But i'm just in a lot of stress already and I did not need to see that shit tonight.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I could've even posted the part where he said he hoped I get over shot over a pack of skittles like Trayvon, but I felt like going easy on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom