• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Bish came in wielding the ban hammer like it was a musou game.

deadmanny.png
It's like i'm back in the jungles of 'Nam, carrying the corpses of my fallen brothers over my shoulder.
Watch your feet you don't step on some doo doo.

Numb

Nah, Hyrule Warriors.

More musou talk.
You fucks with DragonQuest musou beef?
I found Musou games are only as good as how much you care about the IP. Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Legands bore me too death. But Kamen Rider Battlkride and One Piece Pirate Warriors are the shit.
Indeed. Look forward to them solely to see what IP they do next. Too bad that Fist of the north star one was bad.
Berserk and Tekken or Lone Wolf and Cub. Any day now.

Slayven

More musou talk.
You fucks with DragonQuest musou beef?
Indeed. Look forward to them solely to see what IP they do next. Too bad that Fist of the north star one was bad.
Berserk and Tekken or Lone Wolf and Cub. Any day now.
Yeah, you don't think they can, but they can fuck up a Musou game something fierce. They made a powerranger/sentai on that was just straight horse diarrhea
People will defend anyone wearing a uniform. Doesn't matter what they do.
like their lives depend on it.

Numb

Yeah, you don't think they can, but they can fuck up a Musou game something fierce. They made a powerranger/sentai on that was just straight horse diarrhea

like their lives depend on it.

Get so many chances. It's musou. Just copy a different skin on it like you usually do.
Didn't know about the Power Ranger one but that Fist of the North Star,especially 2 was crazy bad.
But they seem to be improving alot with time and their next game is always as good or better than the previous ones...when they don't fuck around.
I don't even fuck with Dragon Quest the series, let alone a musou.
Think you will like it man. You already played one musou and that makes you a fan.
Helps that it is good.

akira28

They were wilding out, man. I been in many black face and zwalte pete thread but I never saw shit like that. And they were posting it with a straight face, shit was just unreal. I need one of those blankets they give to disaster victims.

space blankets and grief counselors will be available for the next 3 days to everyone that needs them.

PD did it to himself. Like always. I know you're reading these words PD. meowmeowmeowmeow.

LionPride

Banned
My first blackface thread as a member and I couldn't even post during peak fuckery. That damn thread got bans like a Sarkeesian thread tho, ain't ever read anything that dumb like what Charlie said. That broke me

Numb

My first blackface thread as a member and I couldn't even post during peak fuckery. That damn thread got bans like a Sarkeesian thread tho, ain't ever read anything that dumb like what Charlie said. That broke me

More drama on Gaf than an afternoon soap sometimes. Today was....something and draining.
shoulda split like shum also gnight
You can't help but miss the fuckery once in a while tho.
Missed that guy that came in here myself.

Watched that fifth Tremors movie. Jamie Kennedy is
Burt Gummer's son
? Holy Jesus goddamnit.

Not a bad B-movie, though it wanted so desperately to be Jurassic Park and Aliens. That lead actress was pretty gorgeous.

I just wanted you all to know that I'm black and that blackface doesn't bother me.

Why do people make posts like that? Who cares if you're black or not. That doesn't make blackface OK

D i Z

I'm having Musou game flashbacks from that horrible time when I didn't know any better thanks to this cycle of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom