• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-run-a-shop-and-someone-steals-100.368708/ said:
You run a shop and someone came in and stole $100 without your attention.

The person came back and used the same money to buy $60 worth of items from your shop and you gave him a change of $40.

How much money have you lost?

I'm losing my mind bct. What is the answer ?
I think it's $40 but I'm probably holding an L.

Kreed

anyone watch Rosewood? Detective Villa is my boo, i bet she a down low freak too

I watch it while waiting for Empire. It's ok so far, but they need longer/multi episode stories and plots.

I'm losing my mind bct. What is the answer ?
I think it's $40 but I'm probably holding an L.

You should submit that to Worldstar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIs6jxASBEE

But you lost $100 dollars. The thief steals 100 from you and then gives you the 100 dollars back in exchange for 60 dollars worth of product and 40 dollars in change. The thief still has the 100 dollars in combination of money and product and you didn't gain shit but the 60 dollars he stole from you in the first place, minus 40 and the 60 dollar products.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That question confused me too until I thought of it like this:

- Thief takes $100
+ Thief gives $100 back
- You unknowingly give Thief $60 in product and $40 in cash
uTe9aWD.jpg
that's real messed up Dereck

D i Z

$100 the transaction is a legit exchange. The loss is in the theft.

Waking up this morning to the early release of Ash vs Evil Dead was a great start to the day.

Shit..I'm still trying to figure out why Benjamin Franklin is on the twenty dollar bill in this Hand of God show. Thought I was going fucking crazy for a minute lol..

double jump

Technically you lose $40 because when your till doesn't add up correctly, you review your tapes, realize what happened, and then write off the $60 in product under "shrink."

I worked in retail a few years ago and this is exactly how I came up with my answer.

Slayven

While it is halloween can we talk about how David Allen Grier was wilding out in Tales from The Hood? He played that part like he been waiting all his life to beat a woman and a kid

tfth4.gif

akira28

t swizzle is cute, but that's about it. I don't have an appreciation for her music or fashion or media presence or social message. And those are all the good things I have to say about her.

double jump

While it is halloween can we talk about how David Allen Grier was wilding out in Tales from The Hood? He played that part like he been waiting all his life to beat a woman and a kid

tfth4.gif

movie legit scared me shitless as a kid. Till this day I don't fuck with it and I love horror movies.

akira28

You got to wear corduroy pants when T.Swizzle sits on your lap or her hip bone will sever your femoral artery

I love how they drop past slander, like how her mom using tinder

I don't do dolls or little puppet things, so you know what scene I don't fuck with

you mean you're not down with puppetmaster 3: toulon's revenge?

Slayven

Keeps me watching..

movie legit scared me shitless as a kid. Till this day I don't fuck with it and I love horror movies.

I fucks with Full Moon Studios, so many late night shit movies I watched coming up.
you mean you're not down with puppetmaster 3: toulon's revenge?
Puppetmaster lore has more twists Metal gear Solid

This whole movie had me shook when I was a kid.
"Oh yes, THE SHIT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom