• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Y'all telling me u wouldnt suck dick to hit that one finnnnne ass girl? Y'all lying

umm-no.gif

"Game performance deteriorates the more you play it, just restart a bunch. 9.5!" Paraphrase Polygon

Scrolling up from bottom of the page and the anticipation of what BP was originally commenting on was great. The reveal to some stupid Facebook shit wasn't as I block it and see invisible boxes. Nothing could have lived up to the hype

Couple fight:
Marceline and PB vs Korra and Asami

akira28

That's a regular sandwich. A hood sandwich would be like bread and maple syrup, or a bread and doritos sandwich using the same doritos you're going to have for dinner with one or two Honey Buns.

stop mayne, stop! I'm having hood flashbacks nigga stop

...man why they always trying to kill my people. Honey buns, big momma sausages, pigfeet in the jar at the convenience store? This stuff is not food!

Shy

Evening on this fuckery filled Monday. Quick question.

Quick question for people who have Fallout 4 early.
What ethnicities are available to choose from in character creation screen. ?
Well, I just got back from a week in Shanghai, a few things to share:
Welcome back bish.

Kreed

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1137602

Instead of hitting up Bernie Sanders and hoping to gain the support of non black liberal voters, #BlackLivesMatter should reach out to the makers of the Blackfish documentary and get to work on the next Sundance Film Festival winner:

From the makers of Blackfish

#BlackLivesMatter:
The Real Thugs Are Wearing Badges

Starring Quvenzhané Wallis, Shameik Moore, Danai Gurira, and Hugo Weaving as all the police officers.

akira28

This is why I like you.

give me enough time and I'll have a crack squad of trained neighborhood youths with portable bandsaws who routinely remove the head off that thing, fill it with chicken bones and leave it in the middle of MLK avenue.

...where I used to go to school.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Instead of hitting up Bernie Sanders and hoping to gain the support of non black liberal voters, #BlackLivesMatter should reach out to the makers of the Blackfish documentary and get to work on the next Sundance Film Festival winner:

#BlackLivesMatter:

Starring Quvenzhané Wallis, Shameik Moore, Danai Gurira, and Hugo Weaving as all the police officers.
But I already had my lion costume sewed.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Also these fallout fanboys can flip anything into a positive. They need to get their hands jebs campaign make that dude look like the prodigal son.

akira28

But I already had my lion costume sewed.

genius. we put the girl in the lion suit. the hunter has a badge, the metaphors write themselves, we could might actualy do it. It will be cutesy because of Quvenzhane but intesely dark at the end because, you know.. dead lion.

guys, first we animate it. Then we take it on broadway, with cel shading makeup. Are you in?

Bronx-Man

Banned
genius. we put the girl in the lion suit. the hunter has a badge, the metaphors write themselves, we could might actualy do it. It will be cutesy because of Quvenzhane but intesely dark at the end because, you know.. dead lion.

guys, first we animate it. Then we take it on broadway, with cel shading makeup. Are you in?
I think we just got ourselves a money-making empire.

Order

This Fallout 4 thing is hilarious. Same dudes that criticized Assassin's Creed's glitches are going to the extreme to defend Bethesda.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This Fallout 4 thing is hilarious. Same dudes that criticized Assassin's Creed's glitches are going to the extreme to defend Bethesda.
Did y'all catch that bingo list floating around? I swear I've seen every excuse touted in these threads as a space on the bingo card. My favorite one is that "fallout aren't like any other games on the market" special snowflake pass. Lmao, bruh you read what you just said?

RedSwirl

I'm just gonna say that Fallout has gameplay I actually care about that's pretty unique to Bethesda's games.

Malyse

#BlackLivesMatter:

Amandla Stenberg ain't on this list? Bruh, wat?
I just want to play the game not fight wars over it.
War never changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom