• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucked up yo.

HB and DY go together like Horse Nigga and BCT respect or Slay and non-Asian women

Jandro forever catching strays.

tumblr_m1kc9ectzG1r21q7bo2_500.gif

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Used games outrage is just another excuse for fanboys to choke on their favorite Dev dick. Nothing wrong with used game Practices imo.
For real. I discovered a lot of good games through used. Hidden gems as well.

And I'm tired of these dudes defending the industry when a good chunk of devs and pubs don't give a fuck about them.

RedSwirl

Damn Bethesda got a stranglehold on the so bad it's good market. Got a monopoly on shitty engine/mediocre gameplay.

I know I ain't a reviewer, but should I put myself down for number 4?
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=184766108
Is it wrong I don't like games that stunt progress in elevators?

I'd have to either type or link a blog post to go in-depth.

Bethesda games have graphics that often look a generation behind the competition and are some of the jankiest things not made by Eastern Europeans, but nobody else in modern times really provides the same type of freedom and interactivity you get in a Bethesda game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"But the developer doesn't get money from that sale!"

THEY AIN'T SUPPOSED TO, THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED USED.

What next, you want me to send Random House a check every time I check a book out from the library?

Nah man, the thread that picture came from was posters saying that's how you make a proper sandwich in x part of the world vs those of us in the US that are apparently eating full course dinners for lunch every day.

hahaha oh wow

if that's the thread im thinking of then i missed out, all i did was skim the pics and post one. didn't think there would be such a sandwich controversy...

RedSwirl

Maybe people defending publishers to the death is the next best thing down from defending a console to the death. At least it shows care for some of the people actually involved with making the games. That's something.

Funny thing about used games, at least in Japan, is retailers used to be ready to give a percentage of sales back to pubs, but they sued and lost so now pubs get NATHAN lol.

When you sell a game back you get cash, and depending on how new or in demand it is you get a decent percentage back.

Slayven

Army just bamfed him out of hot water, huh
Nerd
Used games outrage is just another excuse for fanboys to choke on their favorite Dev dick. Nothing wrong with used game Practices imo.

"But the developer doesn't get money from that sale!"

THEY AIN'T SUPPOSED TO, THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED USED.

What next, you want me to send Random House a check every time I check a book out from the library?

Why are folks so welling to bend over for the wrong things?

Did y'all catch that bingo list floating around? I swear I've seen every excuse touted in these threads as a space on the bingo card. My favorite one is that "fallout aren't like any other games on the market" special snowflake pass. Lmao, bruh you read what you just said?

Everybody got something they will stan for. Jandro for horses, Dude that would eat ass for a good sonic game, Slay and his Asian women. Facts of life breh.

Malyse

The character design in Xenoblade X is fucking atrocious. Create a character is 50 Shades of Ugly. I can tolerate like two of the faces.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I got some anti-abortion fucks invading my campus and posting giant pics of fetuses and calling it "modern-day genocide". They even had a sign that said "What about cases of rape? Well fuck you, that unborn baby is more important than your trauma."

I got some anti-abortion fucks invading my campus and posting giant pics of fetuses and calling it "modern-day genocide". They even had a sign that said "What about cases of rape? Well fuck you, that unborn baby is more important than your trauma."

Did the sign actually say that?

That's an unprecedented level of ZFG

Same as it ever was..nothing new. Still fucked up as all hell. I'd imagine protesting in front of a church with giant pictures of Black Republican sucking on some old dude's dick for ham wouldn't fly..double standards.

Shit, this Wednesday is Veterans Day.

I am so going HAM on the free food. I gotta plan out my method of attack, since there is a gang of military around here trying to do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom