• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

lol
Realizing what you are making is wrong is important even if it's the only thing you've ever known.
It's not like people in the US are having Scooby doo lvl ones every time either.

I'm not saying you should be making Hardee/Carl Jr's Artery Armageddon burgers during your lunch breaks, but I don't see what's wrong with putting a vegetable and a slice of meat on the sandwich if you got the money for it.

That's not a proper sandwich.

I might have to make a bat signal for you for some of these threads.

Slayven

lol
Realizing what you are making is wrong is important even if it's the only thing you've ever known.
It's not like people in the US are having Scooby doo lvl ones every time either.

-----

so many Fallout 4 threads.
Fallout threads been a shit show since last week
I'm not saying you should be making Hardee/Carl Jr's Artery Armageddon burgers during your lunch breaks, but I don't see what's wrong with putting a vegetable and a slice of meat on the sandwich if you got the money for it.

So struggle, at least don't call it a sandwich

I seen this chick in a lot of those really funny 15 second facebook / vine clips

https://www.facebook.com/arantza.fahnbulleh/videos/1687095328175712/

GODDAMN IN FUCKING PAKISTAN SON!

https://www.facebook.com/arantza.fahnbulleh/https://www.facebook.com/arantza.fahnbulleh/

12189943_1688640484687863_4454025686940582000_n.jpg

12195849_1687587348126510_4478046392119393953_n.jpg

She's bad!!

look so good, ill suck on her daddy dick

Numb

Indeed.
Even 4 nugget pieces work.
don't judge

-----

Is the white person choking the Native American in the Whitesboro logo?
Made me laugh more than expected.
Fallout threads been a shit show since last week

So struggle, at least don't call it a sandwich
Haven't gone into many of them but they go crazy.

I probably wouldn't post, most threads seem to be about having an inane argument I want no part of.

look so good, ill suck on her daddy dick

17d7c9174f5cec87a7b6c2e3048c14b3.gif

Numb

That's a regular sandwich. A hood sandwich would be like bread and maple syrup, or a bread and doritos sandwich using the same doritos you're going to have for dinner with one or two Honey Buns.

Sandwiches truly the swiss army knives of food.
People wouldn't even put doritos on pizzas.
i hope

andthebeatgoeson

What's funny was Ready To Die was the shit. Biggie got a pass. You? Naw. You would have to pull New School Faith and New School Lil Kim and still sell 10 million records and...naw. No pass.

What is it with officials/administrators and not being able to take L's?

That Mizzou president left salty as fuck.
You know he hate black people, on the semi low. You are in the Midwest and did something to make the football team go on strike? Yeah, that's an L and you hit the wrong button on Wheel of White Fortune. Just take the L, resign and wait a few years. You still winning from the golden parachute. Nope, he still bitter.

A few million to disappear? Damn, that must really suck./s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom