• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your girl goes to bed and this sandwich knocks on your door. What do you do?
oZsJXHT.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Like a Wild Wild West and every man/woman for themselves.
I can only speak for one city, but hoooooooo doggies your life is in your hands at every crosswalk, alleyway and traffic light. It's like New York x 10000.

My driver was awesome, he whipped around like I drive in Grand Theft Auto - every lane was an invitation.

Slayven

Well, I just got back from a week in Shanghai, a few things to share:

- Slayven, you can't go. You're not allowed to set back Sino-US relations back to the pre-Nixon era. Stay away.

- Old ladies will chop block you like a shitty defensive lineman on these streets. Give them that wide berth that they've earned over decades of hard living.

- I found the birthplace of "no fucks given" traffic. Old people walking into the road and daring trucks to run them down. Guy on a scooter with his baby daughter in a basket STRAPPED TO THE BACK heading down the sidewalk because damned if he's gonna wait for that greenlight, then looking at me like I'm the asshole for being on the sidewalk in the first place.

- Eating frogs and rabbit head is a surprisingly tasty experience.

- My Chinese is shit.

Son Goku Journeyed to the West accompanied by a pig man

Slayven will Journey to East accompanied by a horse man.

Africanus

Well, I just got back from a week in Shanghai, a few things to share:

- Slayven, you can't go. You're not allowed to set back Sino-US relations back to the pre-Nixon era. Stay away.

- Old ladies will chop block you like a shitty defensive lineman on these streets. Give them that wide berth that they've earned over decades of hard living.

- I found the birthplace of "no fucks given" traffic. Old people walking into the road and daring trucks to run them down. Guy on a scooter with his baby daughter in a basket STRAPPED TO THE BACK heading down the sidewalk because damned if he's gonna wait for that greenlight, then looking at me like I'm the asshole for being on the sidewalk in the first place.

- Eating frogs and rabbit head is a surprisingly tasty experience.

- My Chinese is shit.

Where did you visit in Shanghai? Sounds like a neat experience!

---------
As a silent observer of this thread for the past week, my eyes are tainted.

Also Chicago, one of the few places where it goes from 75 degrees to 30 degrees in one day.

Slayven

Where did you visit in Shanghai? Sounds like a neat experience!

---------
As a silent observer of this thread for the past week, my eyes are tainted.

Also Chicago, one of the few places where it goes from 75 degrees to 30 degrees in one day.

My mother once took a trip to Chicago in Dec, she has lived in the south all her life and found out Georgia winter coats ain't shit in Chicago.

andthebeatgoeson

My mother once took a trip to Chicago in Dec, she has lived in the south all her life and found out Georgia winter coats ain't shit in Chicago.
Georgia winter coat? Is that like a shawl or windbreaker? Cotton in between sheets of saran wrap?

It's 50 and I have a light hoodie on. And my hands are out the pocket. It's November.

Do you guys who hate tomatoes like salsa?

Slayven

Georgia winter coat? Is that like a shawl or windbreaker? Cotton in between sheets of saran wrap?

It's 50 and I have a light hoodie on. And my hands are out the pocket. It's November.

Do you guys who hate tomatoes like salsa?

Pretty much a windbreaker or a cotton jacket. Unless shit gets real, in that case we shut the whole state down and sit home and boil water

Best grilled cheese sandwich:

-slice of cheese (also prosciutto, if you've got any)
-thin slices of tomato
-some fresh basil leaves

Instead of butter, grab a small dish and poor some olive oil. Add some Italian seasoning. Dip each side of the bread and cook as you normally would..delicious.

Slayven

Best grilled cheese sandwich:

-slice of cheese (also prosciutto, if you've got any)
-thin slices of tomato
-some fresh basil leaves

Instead of butter, grab a small dish and poor some olive oil. Add some Italian seasoning. Dip each side of the bread and cook as you normally would..delicious.
img_5844_156999231.jpg

Not everyone can ball out on their sandwiches Gordan.

Damn a nigga buys some wheat bread and think they are Anthony Bourdain.

350x700px-LL-9cfe98db_tumblr_mc2dr4FR5U1r79k9c.gif

Wheat bread is nasty..I don't know who that is. If it's a "reality chef" then you lost me. I detest reality shows..cooking shows even more. Why would I stare at people eating? Fuck outta here..

Kreed

Not everyone can make good.

Nah man, the thread that picture came from was posters saying that's how you make a proper sandwich in x part of the world vs those of us in the US that are apparently eating full course dinners for lunch every day.

Numb

Nah man, the thread that picture came from was posters saying that's how you make a proper sandwich in x part of the world vs those of us in the US that are apparently eating full course dinners for lunch every day.
lol
Realizing what you are making is wrong is important even if it's the only thing you've ever known.
It's not like people in the US are having Scooby doo lvl ones every time either.

-----

so many Fallout 4 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom