• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some anti-abortion fucks invading my campus and posting giant pics of fetuses and calling it "modern-day genocide". They even had a sign that said "What about cases of rape? Well fuck you, that unborn baby is more important than your trauma."
Make a sing with my olde saying " A woman's life ends at conception " and sign it as if it came from them

Dereck

Same as it ever was..nothing new. Still fucked up as all hell. I'd imagine protesting in front of a church with giant pictures of Black Republican sucking on some old dude's dick for ham wouldn't fly..double standards.
AqFXfEP.png

youll cowards will condemn black republican for getting that retired-mayor-of-a-small-pakistani-protectorate dick but won't let your homie's favorite games company plow you?

there's way too much fuckery going on ITT for me to make a cogent homiesexual joke rn

i dunno man.

first thing i thought of was the reference.

then i thought of the reference to the reference.

but i'm straight so maybe that's why it took so long to think other things...

not that there's anything wrong with being bi... which i assume would make that a good deal

if the dad's hot..

Bronx-Man

Banned
In non-equine related news, I'm starting to get my activist on this this week. Me and some friends are heading to Durham tomorrow as part of a Fight for $15 rally. I just feel good getting off of the campus and actually getting involved in something for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom