• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In non-equine related news, I'm starting to get my activist on this this week. Me and some friends are heading to Durham tomorrow as part of a Fight for $15 rally. I just feel good getting off of the campus and actually getting involved in something for once.

PHO-09Apr02-156577.jpg

Good shit, Bronx..

The Adder

Banned
Listen and be amazed BTC

I have managed to stretch < one check from September 25th all the way to November 10th. In 2 hours m struggles will at last be over and the good times shall roll again.

Crocodile

Perhaps its because I'm feeling a little light-headed and dizzy but I don't know If I can handle the fuckery in this thread goddamn.

Also reading up on what happened at the University of Missouri. Glad to see the "good guys" get a small victory. I hope things improve at the school after the nonsense that has been going on over there.

Shy

In non-equine related news, I'm starting to get my activist on this this week. Me and some friends are heading to Durham tomorrow as part of a Fight for $15 rally. I just feel good getting off of the campus and actually getting involved in something for once.
Fight the good fight and stay safe fam.
LYc4Zrk.png

Speaking of Fallout 4, have to say i'm really disappointed in the hair selection.
Listen and be amazed BTC

I have managed to stretch < one check from September 25th all the way to November 10th. In 2 hours m struggles will at last be over and the good times shall roll again.
798SN7K.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Numb

When the professor sick and can't come in, you gotta free day and dont even gotta get outta bed

ngIjjGB.gif

When you had a meeting for thursday but thought it was tuesday and wake up early. Then sit there doing nothing but then you check your email and realize you actually had another different meeting on tuesday you could have gone to but it was actually too late now BUT then you get another email from said meeting later in the day and it gets changed to wednesday and the one for Thurday still on. Lucky. Didn't miss either but this roller coaster has left me feeling weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom