• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Quiet as kept, I heard Dreams wipes each finger with a moist towelie after eating hot wings. Dusts baby powder in his draws to soften the farts.

Dreams can't be saving girls with dirty fingers.

CdlHygI.jpg

zeemumu

Don't fucking forget Splatoon, 3D World, Rainbow Curse, Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly World. Nintendo is blowing everyone else out the water right now and shit almost everything I played this year were old Nintendo games. They have never failed me.

True. Then we got StarFox and the new Legend of Zelda coming up.

Fuck Black Friday, that shit should be banned

Black Friday statistically has more crime and police involvement than other Fridays.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yes, there is nothing they make that interests me; if they did, then I would buy their consoles. You may personally think that they're like TV but I personally think that they're just another company that makes things I don't want to buy.
Look at this silly ass opinion. Okay, I'll bite, what was the last game you played that you enjoyed? Shit, I'll make it even easier. List the last five games you played and enjoyed.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Is anybody here not having turkey tomorrow? I never understood the appeal, to dry for my taste. I'll be having leg of lamb instead.

Is anybody here not having turkey tomorrow? I never understood the appeal, to dry for my taste. I'll be having leg of lamb instead.

I'm not.

I'm visiting my mother tomorrow here it's just going to be us two, and she's making Cornish hens. She didn't really want to cook a lot but then she told me on the phone "I went grocery shopping on an empty stomach and I done bought the whole store"

So I guess we are eating a lot

Fuck I got multiple episode to catch up on everything. Flash, arrow, shield, Gotham, Supergirl. I fucked up!
Catching up on flash first, about 3 eps back

Malyse

Fuck I got multiple episode to catch up on everything. Flash, arrow, shield, Gotham, Supergirl. I fucked up!

You don't have to watch all of those. JS.
No need to hurt yourself pointlessly.

----

I can't recall ever hearing about a black incestuous couple.

jmood88

Look at this silly ass opinion. Okay, I'll bite, what was the last game you played that you enjoyed? Shit, I'll make it even easier. List the last five games you played and enjoyed.
First off, lmao at you getting annoyed over me not being interested in Nintendo games. I didn't even give an opinion on the quality of the games, I said that they didn't interest me. As for the last 5 games I enjoyed, I'll give you that and even throw in a bonus 5 extra games: Sunset Overdrive, Far Cry 4, The Witchee 3, NBA 2k16, Tomb Raider, Rayman Legends, State of Decay, Ori and the Blind Forest, Don't Starve, and Massive Chalice.

Numb

No need to hurt yourself pointlessly.

----

I can't recall ever hearing about a black incestuous couple.
Behind on all those.
Can't keep up weekly so just wait till season is over. Gotta finish what you start.
Also black don't roll like that unless whack
I couldn't dip out because I worked with the dude lol
What a character to work with

Malyse

About the same. Being outside the US not the other thing.

lol
I see why he couldn't ghost and had to stay.

Yes.
I'm vegetarian.
Also British so tomorrow isn't particularly special to me.

Look at the foreigners trying to be important.

sn5_a.jpg

Even our money mocks you.

First off, lmao at you getting annoyed over me not being interested in Nintendo games. I didn't even give an opinion on the quality of the games, I said that they didn't interest me. As for the last 5 games I enjoyed, I'll give you that and even throw in a bonus 5 extra games: Sunset Overdrive, Far Cry 4, The Witchee 3, NBA 2k16, Tomb Raider, Rayman Legends, State of Decay, Ori and the Blind Forest, Don't Starve, and Massive Chalice.

Negro you have a Metroidvania and a platformer on that list. How in thee fuck are you shitting on Nintendo? C'mon son.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
First off, lmao at you getting annoyed over me not being interested in Nintendo games. As for the last 5 games I enjoyed, I'll give you that and even throw in a bonus 5 extra games: Sunset Overdrive, Far Cry 4, The Witchee 3, NBA 2k16, Tomb Raider, Rayman Legends, State of Decay, Ori and the Blind Forest, Don't Starve, and Massive Chalice.
Has nothing to do with Nintendo games (you could've said Microsoft, Sony, EA, UBIsoft, etc.), you just have a weak ass opinion. People who renounce the entirety of any publisher's catalogue, but then go to play a similar genre of games from another publisher have a weak ass opinion. But you know opinions an all.

You shouldn't feel bad about dropping Gotham from that list.
Though I hear season 2 is an improvement. Supergirl isn't living up to potential either.

No need to hurt yourself pointlessly
WATTBA
You shouldn't feel bad about dropping Gotham from that list.
Though I hear season 2 is an improvement. Supergirl isn't living up to potential either.
I ended up enjoying s1. It was weird but it ran with that and I enjoyed it. It ended pretty well. S2 hasn't been as strange yet, only about 3-4 eps back.
I'm on the newest season of all the shows, none of the them are new to me haha. AOS is pr probably my least favorite, but this season seems it might have some potential

jmood88

Negro you have a Metroidvania and a platformer on that list. How in thee fuck are you shitting on Nintendo? C'mon son.
Where did I shit on Nintendo? Get out your feelings and look at what I actually said.

Has nothing to do with Nintendo games (you could've said Microsoft, Sony, EA, UBIsoft, etc.), you just have a weak ass opinion. People who denounce the entirety of any publisher's catalogue, but then go to play a similar genre of games from another publisher have a weak ass opinion. But you know opinions an all.
I didn't denounce anything, I said that Nintendo games don't interest me. If they made their games for other platforms, then maybe I'd be more willing to play them but when I look at trailers or read about the games, nothing compels me to go out of my way to buy a separate system to play them. My life has been just fine not owning a Nintendo console and not playing their games; I haven't felt like I'm missing anything I just need to play and I'm very content with the offerings on the other two consoles/PC. Why that bothers you, I do not understand but that's life.

One of those games is actually on a Nintendo console as well.
And?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Also, lol at me being accused of trying to white knight Nintendo. That's cute, I don't even own a Nintendo console currently. 3ds coming on Monday though cause I like me some damn good games.

Edit: bothered? Lol I just called your opinion weak. And you saying "Nintendo games don't interest me" is a weak ass statement. Nintendo isn't a genre.

jmood88

Also, lol at me being accused of trying to white knight Nintendo. That's cute, I don't even own a Nintendo console currently. 3ds coming on Monday though cause I like me some damn good games.
Well you're the one who just jumped at me cause I said I wasn't interested in their games. Also, no one accused you of anything so it sounds like you're projecting a bit.

Malyse

3DS is by a degree of magnitude the best game system on the market right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom