• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tecmo can kiss my ass trying to stir up a DOAXV3 controversy.

Everyone knows your modus operandi with DOA. Own up to it or shut up. Don't act like the west are scaring you off.

Yeah, I got heated about that shit.

Jesus can't even get past the article's title. Journalism has a really low bar

The day MHWilliam does a 10 things slideshow article is the day I stop reading.

Fucking slideshows for lists bug me the fuck out.

ShabbyOrneryKiwi.gif

Was that Cap/Bucky coordination from back in the day in WWII or have they been working on their combos recently?

I said this in the other thread, but y'all know Fox News is the most watched news channel in the country right? And that they've been most watched for the past 13 years.

Which makes Fox News the Mainstream Media. The mainstreamiest of all.

I can't recall ever hearing about a black incestuous couple.

Do the royal couples of Egypt count?

Slayven

Disney should just buy Nintendo already.

And Ghibli.

Oh, but Nintendo should buy Sega first.
Your avatar reminds me of Tinsel from the Ultraverse
Was that Cap/Bucky coordination from back in the day in WWII or have they been working on their combos recently?

Which makes Fox News the Mainstream Media. The mainstreamiest of all.

Do the royal couples of Egypt count?

They using that TP that you develop when you and your people encounter some divine fuckery

andthebeatgoeson

He threw all types of smiles at the camera. He knew what he was saying. Fuck him. Good to see the Good Ones still get treated like shit.

'Do you make cawn bread?' in a shucking and jiving voice.

'Do you make pigs feet?'

I would really like to know what he was trying to do. It's a cooking segment on desserts. Couldn't ask about sweet potato pie? Racists too dumb.

jmood88

He threw all types of smiles at the camera. He knew what he was saying. Fuck him. Good to see the Good Ones still get treated like shit.

'Do you make cawn bread?' in a shucking and jiving voice.

'Do you make pigs feet?'

I would really like to know what he was trying to do. It's a cooking segment on desserts. Couldn't ask about sweet potato pie? Racists too dumb.
I honestly don't know how he puts on ties without choking himself. He is one of the dumbest people I've ever seen.

I feel like one of the true skills of being a grown ass person is how to call in sick.

Shit I mastered that when I was working at TSA. You had no choice but to call in sick because they wouldn't give you the leave you put in. Thank God I'm out of that bullshit and in a job I actually enjoy.

Slayven

Shit I mastered that when I was working at TSA. You had no choice but to call in sick because they wouldn't give you the leave you put in. Thank God I'm out of that bullshit and in a job I actually enjoy.
TSA, I bet you seen some fuckery
The clinic. I'm in the military, so if I didn't go, they'll know. And that would be a bad day.

Oh yeah, you government property. You got to be accounted for at all times

RedSwirl

I thought Creed was good. Maybe the best of these "nostalgia sequels" we've been seeing (well, SW7 ain't out yet). Also, is it me or are we seeing an uptick of male-male drama in movies recently?

As someone who spent years in the battlegrounds of the official Nintendo forums and defending my choice to only own Nintendo consoles for whole past generations, I'm gonna step out of this fight today.

jmood88

I thought Creed was good. Maybe the best of these "nostalgia sequels" we've been seeing (well, SW7 ain't out yet). Also, is it me or are we seeing an uptick of male-male drama in movies recently?

As someone who spent years in the battlegrounds of the official Nintendo forums and defending my choice to only own Nintendo consoles for whole past generations, I'm gonna step out of this fight today.

It wasn't really a fight. If someone is a fan of Nintendo consoles/games, then that's fine, they just aren't for me.

I thought this was a good post considering the last few days on this forum.

6tFsVua.jpg

Damn. Pretty much cuts to the core of why I've never been a big South Park fan and soured on it more and more as years passed. I always felt like the odd man out when I was pretty much stone faced at episodes of the show when the whole dorm gathered to watch it back in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom