• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Not weird at all since most probably can relate to Kilgrave a whole damn lot.
5DsOPcl.gif

Speaking of Black Panther...

qkEsuu7.png

Just caught this in the Transformers Devastation credits. I hope his middle name is "Mothafuckin'". T'challa Mothafuckin' Jackson!

Speaking of folks that need to be in school, whatever happened to Lil Terio?

The vortex between his shoulders, that had consumed his neck, finally was able to consume his head as well. He's been hiding ever since.

I have no idea. His shine was stolen by people using individuals with mental conditions or development issues to gain fame. I'm sure he'll pop up next to a ham or turkey tomorrow

The vortex between his shoulders, that had consumed his neck, finally was able to consume his head as well. He's been hiding ever since.

I have no idea. His shine was stolen by people using individuals with mental conditions or development issues to gain fame. I'm sure he'll pop up next to a ham or turkey tomorrow

18j23mr35i5x2jpg.jpg

D i Z

Fuckin shit! BP looking damned good. I can't wait to see Tony get the shit kicked out of him, and BP have to save his ass.

Numb

I don't know if Fox News doesn't know what protesting actually means (like many people on this forum lately) or trolling but to be safe I'm going with both.

Thought trolling and showing how stupid people sound when they say stuff like that as a point.
Didn't know she was serious.
Good lord.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It's weird how OT is the only place on the internet that doesn't completely love Jessica Jones. The show is the best thing Marvel's ever put out, easily.

Off site a lot of people were really unhappy with jones and cage getting down. Which makes me wonder why they were watching it in the first place

Malyse

Off site a lot of people were really unhappy with jones and cage getting down. Which makes me wonder why they were watching it in the first place

I fucking love that people were upset about that.

----

I said this in the other thread, but y'all know Fox News is the most watched news channel in the country right? And that they've been most watched for the past 13 years.

I was waiting to hear this backlash. Guess many didn't know the history of the characters or are still appalled by the idea of such a coupling

Malyse

I seriously don't get all the Nintendo hate.

The Wii U is a legit system and getting two of its best games bundled for $250 is a good deal. And I'm willing to bet that it still has more good exclusives than PS4 or XB1.

*shrug*

Numb

I seriously don't get all the Nintendo hate.

The Wii U is a legit system and getting two of its best games bundled for $250 is a good deal. And I'm willing to bet that it still has more good exclusives than PS4 or XB1.

*shrug*

Not gonna argue with that. Spent alot of time with those exclusives.
That dude with the xenoblade story made me laugh. Shows it to his bud and he likes it and thinks it is good looking then tells him it's on Wii U and hates it after hearing that.
lol

D i Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom