• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

tweets_nt9htv.jpg

epps_nt9hxf.jpg

weak_nt9i2d.jpg
Shut down.

So first we posted a damn dirty swimming pool worth of white women...in the black culture thread.

Now we're making fun of dark skin...in the black culture thread.

8WLY7Mq.gif

Y'all are going to hell.

ANYWAY. I personally prefer my chocolate dark, so THAT nigga could come through and bust these cakes open any day of the week.

If it makes you feel better, I showed his picture to one of my female friends to make fun of his skin being navy blue but she just started talking about how fine he was.

Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_Chart.JPG

Damn, we might have to update the chart.
I thought I was dark...
This man went further beyond.
I must learn the ways of the super dark.

I was gonna say just put a tail on him and call him the African Nightcrawler with no body paint. Or if he wanted to be Colossus...

Sou Da

Jacir

How many tabs do you have open at a time?

Well I range from 10-100 tabs on chrome synced on mobile and desktop. Gaming/offtopic neogaf threads I will eventually read in due time because I think they are still interesting. I try not no bookmark too much. Coli threads I usually bookmark but still keep tabbed till I finish reading. Tech websites, engineering, programming, automotive stuff, and etc. Plenty of long form articles are currently tabbed. I admit I'm a slow reader but long form stuff is so good and refreshing most of the time. Also, I do have the tendency to hoard tabs for whatever reason.

Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_Chart.JPG

Damn, we might have to update the chart.

That dude is straight boss looking. Lol bringimg up this chart for comparison. An update is surely needed but that blue is too much.

Shy

I don't see anything there, is this light skinned exclusive content?
XlkhuBJ.png

Well I range from 10-100 tabs on chrome synced on mobile and desktop. Gaming/offtopic neogaf threads I will eventually read in due time because I think they are still interesting. I try not no bookmark too much. Coli threads I usually bookmark but still keep tabbed till I finish reading. Tech websites, engineering, programming, automotive stuff, and etc. Plenty of long form articles are currently tabbed. I admit I'm a slow reader but long form stuff is so good and refreshing most of the time. Also, I do have the tendency to hoard tabs for whatever reason.
I'm the opposite, where i horde bookmarks, and only have around 5 or 6 tabs open at one time.

Bubba T

I got my wisdom teeth pulled today.

They sat me down in this chair and left me alone for like 20 minutes before coming in. They started hooking up all this equipment to me, including injecting a small needle hooked up to something in my arm and putting something on my nose. Doctor looked at me and stated, "You might be feeling a little drowsy now.", to which I nodded.

Next thing I remember is waking up in a bed, my mom staring at me and my mouth numb as fuck.

THIS McDonald's ass nigga done posted a damn Dropbox worth of Costco brand freezer burnt vanilla ice cream...

STARTING TODAY:

We're gonna have us...

Make-it-wet Nigga Monday
Tasty Nigga Tuesday
Work-it Nigga Wednesday
Throw-that-thang Nigga Thursday
Freekum Nigga Friday

Starting with this juicy specimen.

yTx6Mhp.jpg

TW7ZHNI.jpg

bEzgKS7.jpg

The rich chocolate. Serving you Black Naruto realness...

DZpHIKL.gif

straight from the cutting room floor of Prometheus

I got my wisdom teeth pulled today.

They sat me down in this chair and left me alone for like 20 minutes before coming in. They started hooking up all this equipment to me, including injecting a small needle hooked up to something in my arm and putting something on my nose. Doctor looked at me and stated, "You might be feeling a little drowsy now.", to which I nodded.

Next thing I remember is waking up in a bed, my mom staring at me and my mouth numb as fuck.

Enjoy those meal replacements and looking like Kanye after crash.. if your mouth doesn't react well.

Bubba T

Enjoy those meal replacements and looking like Kanye after crash.. if your mouth doesn't react well.

That was a slight concern of mine, but the numbness is starting to wear off and I can open my mouth a good amount with little pain.

In fact, minus the numbness I feel no worse than I did when I came into the surgery, not even drowsy or sleepy.

THIS McDonald's ass nigga done posted a damn Dropbox worth of Costco brand freezer burnt vanilla ice cream...

STARTING TODAY:

We're gonna have us...

Make-it-wet Nigga Monday
Tasty Nigga Tuesday
Work-it Nigga Wednesday
Freekum Nigga Friday

yTx6Mhp.jpg

TW7ZHNI.jpg

bEzgKS7.jpg

DZpHIKL.gif

ayo, that chick who sald i was light skinned a few years ago must have met this brotha before.

Trey

Job interview coming up tomorrow. Anybody here done package handling?

Just quit doing it part time. I wouldn't recommend it. Draining, you sweat like an animal, and the pay is nowhere near good enough.

But you gotta do what you gotta do.

>_>

If Nicki is what you call a cow..

#C H U B B Y C H A S E R B O Y Z

and you should be respecting sisters of all shapes and sizes, you unsupportive monster.

Ahem.

Hathor is an Egyptian goddess of love who often took the form of a cow or had the head of a cow. Which is what I meant, not an insult to Keke Palmer or Nicki Minaj. I'm a big girl myself so I'm not gonna hate on any shapes or sizes.

STARTING TODAY:

We're gonna have us...

Make-it-wet Nigga Monday
Tasty Nigga Tuesday
Work-it Nigga Wednesday
Freekum Nigga Friday

yTx6Mhp.jpg

TW7ZHNI.jpg

bEzgKS7.jpg

DZpHIKL.gif

Oh my goodness. That is a good looking BLACK man. He looks like he's carved from obsidian or jet.

Also, I'm there for that Trevor Noah. And he'll be opening for Larry Wilmore. Talk about Back to Back.

Furyous

ANYWAY. I personally prefer my chocolate dark, so THAT nigga could come through and bust these cakes open any day of the week.

Hi

----

I'm not about to sit here and let y'all slander us charcoal niggas. NOPE, NOT HAVING THAT SHIT. YES, I'M MAD. I'm madder than Boston after their football team got HOED... TWICE by the G-Men.

----

Where's Jacir. Saw that post this morning like MMMM HMM, might need to take a trip to my local university's bars during family weekend to increase interracial harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom