• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
zmiBnaH.jpg

DYING lol

JLynn

During our 1 year anniversary dinner the fiancée surprised me with WWE tickets. The inner 10-year-old is running around screaming.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The dudes whilin' out with a lump of wax, they need to take a look in the mirror. You are taking raunchy pics with a freaking statue and then putting it out there. That's just...I don't know.

Crocodile

Surprised nobody mentioned it in here but I guess nobody saw it? Anyway, the "it" I'm referring to is a clip that played on a recent episode of I think All In with Chris Hayes where there was supposedly someone from the Bernie Sanders camp that apologized for being slow to react to and articulate the issues important to BLM but then Bernie, pretty roughly/abrasively and matter of factually, rebuking said apology and saying it never came from him. I don't know if its anywhere online. I just remember thinking "Bernie you've got no tact bro LOL".

I saw that. Speaking of TLR apparently we have Rachael Dolezal part 2 in the form of Shaun King.

Nah, we don't. That stuff is coming from a known racist that guns for people like King. And breitbart, both untrustworthy sources.

People gotta check their sources before believing this stuff.

And honestly, biracial people get this shit all the time. I knew Dolezal would fuck it up for all of them.

I also gotta ask, with just about every prominent figure of this current Black Lives Matter movement getting smeared this week, has ANYONE gone after the elected officials who caused this mess?

Some expose of the officials in the NYPD? Bob McCulloch? I'd love to see that.

Slayven

I also gotta ask, with just about every prominent figure of this current Black Lives Matter movement getting smeared this week, has ANYONE gone after the elected officials who caused this mess?

Some expose of the officials in the NYPD? Bob McCulloch? I'd love to see that.

Cause black people can't be allowed to have shit

The Shaun King shit is actually gaining traction, is there a GAF thread?

FYI, I always thought he was white. I didn't know he was claiming mixed .

so we should post a thread on gaf and warn off-topic of the political correctness gone mad in order to properly play devil's advocate on time, right?

D i Z

So much butthurt in the Destiny TTK thread for losing broken weapons. I keep forgetting that a good majority of these players expect the permanence that they get in other games so much so, that they can't help but cry and whine whenever things progress.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So much butthurt in the Destiny TTK thread for losing broken weapons. I keep forgetting that a good majority of these players expect the permanence that they get in other games so much so, that they can't help but cry and whine whenever things progress.
It's straight up embarrassing. Most of these cats barely have exotics and stopped playing a month or two after launch. Why would you expect any mmo (even an mmo lite) to keep current weapons relevant for the next expansion? Let's complain about destiny never change but then let's complain about destiny changing.

Slayven

It's straight up embarrassing. Most of these cats barely have exotics and stopped playing a month or two after launch. Why would you expect any mmo (even an mmo lite) to keep current weapons relevant for the next expansion? Let's complain about destiny never change but then let's complain about destiny changing.

those dudes would be hurt if they play some old school WoW or EQ, when they nerfed shit, they nerfed it hard

EloquentM

aka Mannny
those dudes would be hurt if they play some old school WoW or EQ, when they nerfed shit, they nerfed it hard
Lmao that's what I've taken from people who play MMOs in the past. Like this is not a traditional game where you're buying something feature complete. This game will continually change year after year until it's not even any semblance of the same game as what originally came out.

Slayven

Lmao that's what I've taken from people who play MMOs in the past. Like this is not a traditional game where you're buying something feature complete. This game will continually change year after year until it's not even any semblance of the same game as what originally came out.
Also I thought no one played Destiny cause it was horrible

D i Z

It's that COD and Halo shit right there.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Also I thought no one played Destiny cause it was horrible
destiny is actually really popular. People who play it and don't play it just complain about it because again it boils down to this game being an MMO and people not being use to that. The games made lots of necessary changes over the year and it's still changing. With that being said you still have people who gave up on the game complaining about changes that have already been addressed since they stopped playing and then you have those same people (and some veterans) complaint about things changing from what they've always been. It's a clusterfuck of constant pissiness with this game.

Basically this:

It's that COD and Halo shit right there.

D i Z

Can you imagine if Halo 5 is not correct and on point?

Redmond would burn

While Fyre would be sipping a jack and coke

The pitch forks are already out for 343 daring to have Halo attempt a few changes and add anything new. No Couch co-op? Rage. 4 player single player co-op? Rage. Spartan Locke? Rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom