• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I redacted the names of the innocent to protect them. Submitted without comment.

w38zSY7.gif

Slayven

Listen I going to be real for a moment.

I know you reading so peep this

DON"T post some fuckery then PM me to apologize with some "poor me" pity party bullshit.

I don't care, the shittiness voids any apologize, half ass or otherwise

You been on some fuckery for months, don't take your ball and go home when it blows up in your face

DON"T post some fuckery then PM me to apologize with some "poor me" pity party bullshit.

You been on some fuckery for months, don't take your ball and go home when it blows up in your face

Reminds me of the time this poor misguided boohoo baby "I'm the real victim here" dude tried sending me a friend request here on GAF

D i Z

Watching Trump talk in Iowa like he's talking to a circle of friends at a party. This shit is unreal. What comes after Trump? Pestilence, or fire from the sky? My Sunday school days were a lifetime ago.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Oh god I cannot

I'm dying to know who this is referring to.

What in the fuck....?

Damn, family. What is really going on?

Yeah, I know we got lurkers from OT. But the problem is, I've run out of fucks to give.

Sorry guys, it's me, i am the lurker! :|

(Actually i started lurking BCT because of Angelus. Was waiting for my account to be activated and while reading one of those 'nice' threads, noticed that he got banned. Since non-activated accounts can't see member profiles i came here to see if there was any discussion about it and then you people were talking about animes and comics and .. yeah, i kept lurking. That's my story :( )

EDIT: Geez, perhaps this wasn't the best moment to out my lurkness. o_O;

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Oh man. Hilarious

Numb

Anime age is over.
for now

Don't think they were talking about you but other specific people but things sure did get heated today.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sorry guys, it's me, i am the lurker! :|

(Actually i started lurking BCT because of Angelus. Was waiting for my account to be activated and while reading one of those 'nice' threads, noticed that he got banned. Since non-activated accounts can't see member profiles i came here to see if there was any discussion about it and then you people were talking about animes and comics and .. yeah, i kept lurking. That's my story :( )

EDIT: Geez, perhaps this wasn't the best moment to out my lurkness. o_O;

You can stay. Just answer one question: what's your favorite fried chicken joint?

Trey

I remember when I had a disagreement with anti-monitor and I pmed her afterward to clear the air and clarify some stuff. She pretty much told me to eat a dick, lol.

I probably deserved it.

akira28

holy shit you get these too? they come at you then try to explain themselves in pm, how they're really trying to be rational, etc etc.

edit: unless this is referring to someone specific. I get all the yahoos.

Yoooooooo, I would get this shit all the time back in tech school. Me and another black dude would always be laughing and we would catch all kinds of shade from most of the white people in our class because we would get shit done and laugh from black jokes on our breaks where everyone was talking. They separated us after they were tired of hearing it. Shit had me hating everyone there. lol

Too late. You should have said you were an only child found wandering through the desert by monks and now live with them.

True story: fella i met in college had a midlife crisis and decided to be a Tibetan monk. Made some crowdfunding crap to get money for the trip, went there and is an actual monk now.

Can always join him up there someday if BCT comes out looking for me!

Numb

True story: fella i met in college had a midlife crisis and decided to be a Tibetan monk. Made some crowdfunding crap to get money for the trip, went there and is an actual monk now.

Can always join him up there someday if BCT comes out looking for me!

Ok now you messed up again telling us where you'll be at. Will take sometime to find you but it will be done. How many monk temples can there possibly be?

No electricity tho. Dang.

No reason to treat jc like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom