• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

cornelius_dupree-_jr2011-med-wide.jpg

Basically this. But I won't get a check.

But tonight, I'll be like this:
16804ec.jpg

Shy

Recorded a New So Well Spoken, I think it is the best one yet. Just me, Moris, and Angelus talking about Jared, the presidential candidates, and random bullshit. Maybe more depending on what he cuts out.
Noice.
BCT you are being watched, time to code switch, set dialect matrix to Office meeting type #23, set ethinic shielding to type 19.
XPfTBFI.jpg

Roget that Commander Slayven.
manly ass shit like Golgo 13
Fuck yeah. Golgo 13 is fucking dope.
That CW Vixen bullshit, the hottest of ass juice. They could have kept that bullshit.

As a Vixen fan that actually made me mad.
I didn't even know that was out yet. That's disappointing.
You watched this at 14? Watched it later and still couldn't believe it.
tumblr_mzzx719txV1rb06tgo1_500.gif
The fuck..
It's Anno's statement on Otaku.
Moving on from anime, if your waiting for MGS5 I would strongly advise you to tread carefully in Gaming side.
Tell me about it. *sigh*
We need an adult
I am an adult.

I assume he is talking about Falcon taking over for Captain America
portrait_uncanny.jpg

Are Isaiah Bradley, Josiah X, and Patriot still Marvel canon?

Now, with the help of rap, booty is in. Thank you rap. Thank you, nwa.

More like, thank you Sir Mix A Lot, the godfather of bigbooty love.

Mike Vick is visiting the steelers. Time fire them to ride the hypocrite train.

'But we don't want one of those types of QBs on our team. He's a monster!'

What did we just say about animal rights vs human rights? Git ur popcorn ready?

As a resident of Cleveland, I almost feel obligated to hate on Steelers fans. But this time, I actually have a reason. When faced with the choice between a dog killer who has done jail time for his crime, and a date rapist who got off due to money and influence...though frankly, I'd prefer neither, I'm picking Vick.

I'm a little excited for Halloween blackface this year after the Jenner thread.

Oh, entire white sororities are dressing as Rachel Dolezal. And a few ladies are probably going blackface as Serena Williams. Extra sexist points for that one white man who will crossdress and go blackface as Serena.

Numb

WeSbVBU.png

I'm sorry i let the side down fam.
I was making a legit point about that scene though, but i am sorry i kept it going.
I am to blame for all this Shy.
I think i may have permanently pushed away some people who had no issues with anime from it.
They could have tried it but i mesed up.

royalan

Like, I'm actually laughing.

BLM has been on the ground in Furgeson since day 1. They have had such a presence in Furgeson that they're now more known for that than they are for the Trayvon Martin incident that birthed them. When the media stopped caring, when politicians stopped caring, they stayed down there stomping.

And now that we're actually starting to see some positive change in that city, people are actually trying to argue that BLM had nothing to do with it.

This is embarrassing. I'm cracking up.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Can't actually discuss racial issues without making sure we get the approval of a white person, y'know, so we don't hurt their feelings.

Yeah, I know we got lurkers from OT. But the problem is, I've run out of fucks to give.

Africanus

BLM has been on the ground in Ferguson since day 1. They have had such a presence in Furgeson that they're now more known for that than they are for the Trayvon Martin incident that birthed them. When the media stopped caring, when politicians stopped caring, they stayed down there stomping.

And now that we're actually starting to see some positive change in that city, people are actually trying to argue that BLM had nothing to do with it.

BLM did have nothing to do with it.
Nothing at all.
It was all the most honourable Judge's doing, acting of his own accord.
judge-nodding.gif

Slayven

BLM has been on the ground in Furgeson since day 1. They have had such a presence in Furgeson that they're now more known for that than they are for the Trayvon Martin incident that birthed them. When the media stopped caring, when politicians stopped caring, they stayed down there stomping.

yeah cause a federal judge woke up one morning was like "I should get the tires rotated, oh and unfuck some minorities."

RedSwirl

On the news around here I'm getting a story about a Maryland politician who recently had a bad pullover. Haven't seen social media or anything use this in the respectability politics debate.

Merc_

Oh boy, every future Ronda Rousey thread is going to be a real treat from this point on.

Repeatedly call out a high profile dude for being an abuser and then date one yourself. Smart.

Numb

Oh boy, every future Ronda Rousey thread is going to be a real treat from this point on.

Repeatedly call out a high profile dude for being an abuser and then date one yourself. Smart.
Practice for her match vs May.
Getting in the head of a familiar fella as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom