• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

As long as people see Jojo i'm cool. You need to be alittle open-minded with it tho that comes from having seen some anime.

With Jojo? Nah. As long as you've watched DBZ or any shonen really then you're good with Jojos.

Shows like Kill La Kill are another story entirely.

Numb

Guys guys i meant it as a gag.
I thought you would realize by my love of Serena i love big girls. Bigger than me atleast.

With Jojo? Nah. As long as you've watched DBZ or any shonen really then you're good with Jojos.

Shows like Kill La Kill are another story entirely.
Jojo's weirdness can be handled because of it's awesomeness and fabness. KLK tho i don't rec to most new people.

Like I said in another thread....I'm glad I saw Evangelion when I was young when I thought it was deep and symbolic because I would probably have laughed it off in adulthood.

out of the new season of anime is anyone else watching Gangsta?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Interracial breeding perhaps?
You watched this at 14? Watched it later and still couldn't believe it.
Everybody gets a bish love pillow.
socPpXZ.jpg

We calling perms bagged milk now? Fucking Canucks..

D_psipher

Like I said in another thread....I'm glad I saw Evangelion when I was young when I thought it was deep and symbolic because I would probably have laughed it off in adulthood.

out of the new season of anime is anyone else watching Gangsta?

I am watching. I really like the something is about to pop off thing the show has going for it.

andthebeatgoeson

I lurk like crazy in here but I had to come out of the shadows to post on this.

I know you're joking but man this is the same shit all my friends told me when I decided to sign up for a beginner hockey league last winter.

"why are you doing this? You are going against your nature, no fast twitch muscles are used in hockey man, you're at a disadvantage"

Then when I ended up being semi-decent

"Okay fuck the league then, you need to score a hat trick every night, black excellence you can't fail"

Back to lurking I go.
Kave, you have to post here. This is home.
I would love to see GAF try and choose sides over this
Oh, it's coming. I can smell it.

'We only allow rapists on this team'

Jacir

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176458440&postcount=261

The gift that keeps on giving. Whats with this bullshit of if one group doesn't complain about it then another group can't. Why do I have to tolerate disrespect just because you do?

Having not been on Gaf almost 2 days, I'm LTTP. This is idk but holy shit, that thread is 😕😷. These people are ignorant as fuck. I wonder how sustainable is the superiority complex? How will we maintain the center of our country (not American BTW) if we can't fucking deal with this shit?

andthebeatgoeson

Me:It's been years. Might be over 4. I never asked but was thinking about it. Every thread I ever make gets a comment.

Not me: Well, no wonder I couldn't find it!

I'll submit you for unjuniorzation. Generally we'll take requests after six months to a year, but you've obviously done your time, so I suspect you'll flip back in a week or so, when the admins get to the list.

Me:Holy mother of God! Haha, I'm laughing so hard. Man, I just voluntarily stayed in the jail. Thank you.

Not me:If you thought that was funny, you'll love this...

You were never juniored. Someone gave you a junior tag, but your posting privileges are still there. You weren't so much in jail as you were in a jail shaped masking tape outline. If it makes you feel better, Bish and I are laughing our asses off:)

I redacted the names of the innocent to protect them. Submitted without comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom