• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Yall need to watch yalls mouths around these youngins.

hqdefault.jpg

LionPride

Banned
I need to get back to watching wrestling weekly. I need to watch Lucha Underground, get back to NXT, watch Smackdown for the first time in 3 years, and watch Raw. Been a while since I actually watched a show, but Summerslam and Takeover:Brooklyn reminded me why now is thr perfect time to get back in. Uhaa Nation is in the WWE and I'm ready to watch him flourish. Sasha has improved from when I last watched NXT. Rollins is still Rollins.

Slayven

Jacir

Gina Yashere and Andi Osho are both funny, although I don't know how well their humour will travel stateside.

That's a reply to the guy you quoted more than yourself, but I'm lazy.

Ill check them out when I get the chance. I don't know about that, atleast she isnt on the opposite spectrum that is Amy Schumer. She isnt funny to me.

Not sure what your saying there but if you're implying that I don't participate in other topics or the more complex ones that are discussed here...well I understand. Also I have already acknowledged that my capacity to have a highly intellectual conversation/debate is weak/average to the point where I rather lurk or see what everyone says and go from there.

Officers who hunted and murdered civilians in the aftermath of Katrina may get their convictions overturned due to new evidence.

That evidence? The prosecutors posted comments to a news article calling the police department (that tried to cover up the murder of civilians) and the murdering officers as "rotten from the head down": http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...cops-convictions-for-shooting-unarmed-people/

It seems the fuckery never ends. America, the land of the free, but not of fuckery.

SmokyDave

Ill check them out when I get the chance. I don't know about that, atleast she isnt on the opposite spectrum that is Amy Schumer. She isnt funny to me.

Not sure what your saying there but if you're implying that I don't participate in other topics or the more complex ones that are discussed here...well I understand. Also I have already acknowledged that my capacity to have a highly intellectual conversation/debate is weak/average to the point where I rather lurk or see what everyone says and go from there.
Dude! Relax. I mentioned I was primarily replying to the other dude because he said "Need more black female stand-up comedians". I was naming them for him, but it was easier to reply to your post. It wasn't intended as any commentary on your person.

To be honest, I don't remember individual names of any of you guys except for Slayven (he's on a list). I have people that give me brief biographies of the rest of you as and when I request them. I'm having yours updated to read 'handle carefully - sensitive chap'.

Hope you dig Gina and Andi. They're both funny girls.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I need to get back to watching wrestling weekly. I need to watch Lucha Underground, get back to NXT, watch Smackdown for the first time in 3 years, and watch Raw. Been a while since I actually watched a show, but Summerslam and Takeover:Brooklyn reminded me why now is thr perfect time to get back in. Uhaa Nation is in the WWE and I'm ready to watch him flourish. Sasha has improved from when I last watched NXT. Rollins is still Rollins.
You can skip Smackdown entirely and just watch the episodes of Raw either right before or right after a PPV. But NXT? NXT is the holy grail of wrasslin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom