• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

full

RP912

Banned
Legit list.
I say shit alot but not as a swear word most of the time. Replaced damn with dang and don't like the thrid at all.

Yeah I only used the third one like a special Gwent card in situations. Shit and damn is like the common word nowadays...hell they let it slide on television shows.

Numb

Yeah I only used the third one like a special Gwent card in situations. Shit and damn is like the common word nowadays...hell they let it slide on television shows.

Fuck is up there too as he said.
Mofo is the type that doesn't fly IRL and many fights went down between friends because of it. You just don't say it even when messing about.

RP912

Banned
Lets keep it real though...who actually curse like this outside of the internet?

Me I barely say these words out of my mouth, but on the web it's like the wild west.

RP912

Banned
I curse so little IRL it is a rarity. Most of it has been online.

Yeah...I used to curse a lot when I was younger, but I can't do that anymore since faith reasons. It don't really feel right anymore, but on the internet it goes with the territory. It's weird.

It's dangerous out here in these streets listening to the black guy with tips.
Almost went over the curb trying to fast forward quick when Karen started talking

Numb

Yeah...I used to curse a lot when I was younger, but I can't do that anymore since faith reasons. It don't really feel right anymore, but on the internet it goes with the territory. It's weird.

Only do it online and i'm on Gaf only and not other social stuff so it is a small portion too.
Saying to yourself i do alot tho but never any other time.

RP912

Banned
I remember one time I cursed out in public with my ex and this lady gave me the biggest death stare. It was like a Beyond Scared Straight moment for me because I felt classless for a second, but I kept doing the shit until I got saved.

I'm not buying that the shooter didn't come across racism at a news station of all places. I come across it everyday here at fucking Autozone, either if its me being black, or my co-workers being white or Hispanic. Racism is real and customers and employees blatantly show it.

Numb

Numb

Just saw the new SWS. Listening before NLBC.

They weren't selling anything automatic, it was like rifles and shotguns for hunting in the sporting goods section.

They stopped because they aren't selling well enough.
Makes more sense. I thought they were selling AK-47s and M-16s for a sec.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I'm not buying that the shooter didn't come across racism at a news station of all places. I come across it everyday here at fucking Autozone, either if its me being black, or my co-workers being white or Hispanic. Racism is real and customers and employees blatantly show it.

Dude was in VA, there's a 100% chance he experienced some shit that had him asking himself if he should keep it real. That being said dude was lunatic and his actions were gross and unforgivable to say the least. He was a coward. Rip to the victims.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Makes more sense. I thought they were selling AK-47s and M-16s for a sec.

They did sell the AR-15 (or at least parts for it), which people assume is an assault rifle because of the AR, but it's really just a shortening of the brand "ArmaLite."

Not saying whether they should or shouldn't have been selling the guns in the first place (I'm kind of undecided myself).

Numb

They did sell the AR-15 (or at least parts for it), which people assume is an assault rifle because of the AR, but it's really just a shortening of the brand "ArmaLite."

Not saying whether they should or shouldn't have been selling the guns in the first place (I'm kind of undecided myself).

What surprised was that guns weren't being sold in stores specializing in them but can be found in walmart while getting some bread and butter. As long as the process for getting them is the same everywhere it doesn't seem that big a deal tho.

shitbird, motherfucker and chucklefuck are all up there for sure

seen the pics.

hes clearly mixed.

Nah, this is the Zimmerman effect: mixed individuals' race in the eyes of the media is directly proportional to the whiteness of the people they effect. Zim-zam shoots Trayvon Martin? He's caucasian. Compromises the safety of a white girl? He's a filthy mixed Latino miscreant. It's some old bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom