• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

cold game

When a girl rather pay money than spend time with you......

I even had my best t-shirt on.
TangibleCorruptDonkey.gif

oh my
You know it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Went to ask this girl out just now. Had to go 3D since the 2D was getting on the low here(been just afew hours i know). Old classmate who was looking for a book and i had it. She wanted to buy it from me and i had the bright idea of telling her i would give it for free if she went out with me. Book was like a 100 bucks new so it seemed like a fair trade. That's like our first or second date paid for right there. Ofcourse got completely shut down. Nice girl and also thought i was somehow joking so things were still smooth between us at the end. Ended up selling it lower than i would have to other people.

Didn't think it through enough it seems.

francis.png
she's just no that into you.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Went to ask this girl out just now. Had to go 3D since the 2D was getting on the low here(been just afew hours i know). Old classmate who was looking for a book and i had it. She wanted to buy it from me and i had the bright idea of telling her i would give it for free if she went out with me. Book was like a 100 bucks new so it seemed like a fair trade. That's like our first or second date paid for right there. Ofcourse got completely shut down. Nice girl and also thought i was somehow joking so things were still smooth between us at the end. Ended up selling it lower than i would have to other people.

Didn't think it through enough it seems.
Waifu pillows will never reject you, friend.

Waifu pillows will never reject you, friend.

This is the only answer.

I love many of Sanders' ideas, but it appears his supporters, at least many I've seen on GAF, are doing him more of a disservice than they think. They're so combative and snarky that it is hard to have any discourse with them without being called an uninformed idiot

When a girl takes your attempt to go out with her as a joke.

The sting is real.

This is the only answer.

I love many of Sanders' ideas, but it appears his supporters, at least many I've seen on GAF, are doing him more of a disservice than they think. They're so combative and snarky that it is hard to have any discourse with them without being called an uninformed idiot

Yup. Pretty much every thread is like that with his stans.

Bronx-Man

Banned
This is the only answer.

They've caused me to go from "I like Bernie's ideals and hope his campaign gives him a big boost in the public sphere" to "I want to videotape all of your fucking tears when Hillary blows him out in the primaries".

She knew me as the joking guy in class.
Hope it ain't the other way tho

You should try again and see how she feels.

But that may just make things worse idk.

But if she is worth it, I don't see a problem with it.

They've caused me to go from "I like Bernie's ideals and hope his campaign gives him a big boost in the public sphere" to "I want to videotape all of your fucking tears when Hillary blows him out in the primaries".

My exact thoughts as well. How they make it sound like we need them is the most annoying shit.

It's sad that it has come to that point. When he doesn't win the nomination the blame will be on the minorities for not knowing what was best for them." He would have brought us into a golden age, but we love Queen Hilary too much to see her dastardly schemes."

Numb

You should try again and see how she feels.

But that may just make things worse idk.

But if she is worth it, I don't see a problem with it.

Nah it's cool. We don't see each other often so the chances were slim even if i didn't try to bribe her lol.
Bribing works sometimes but not in these situations . Learned something atleast and wasn't a complete waste plus got some cash out of it for a book i didn't need.

Some might say i came out on top.
I know i didn't at all.
Just don't COOK for her, Numb!!
I know this is sound advice that i'll take.

Crocodile

Ugh...I couldn't get into SOTC. The clunky controls and the blurriness of the graphics made me dizzy. I did love Ico though...

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I appreciate what the game was trying to do but it ran and controlled like sludge. It was clearly a gen to early or something.

Infinite

Glad R.Mika in SFV but slightly disappointed she isn't plus sized. Wanted capcom to got for a Holly Mangold inspired character.

Numb

Glad R.Mika in SFV but slightly disappointed she isn't plus sized. Wanted capcom to got for a Holly Mangold inspired character.
She is already plus sized compared to the sea of skinny ass girls in fighters. Anymore is hard for them. Guys on the other hand come in a shapes and sizes.

Pretty lame that female FG characters seldom get body types that's not athletic slim or petit. Someone has to break the mold one day.
I think you're in for a long wait. I'm trying to think who would even slightly go that route..maybe NetherRealm? Doubtful from a dev from Japan..

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's sad that it has come to that point. When he doesn't win the nomination the blame will be on the minorities for not knowing what was best for them." He would have brought us into a golden age, but we love Queen Hilary too much to see her dastardly schemes."

I think I just got a flashback to Prop 8.

Infinite

I think you're in for a long wait. I'm trying to think who would even slightly go that route..maybe NetherRealm? Doubtful from a dev from Japan..
I think Its possible for Japanese developers to go that route due to the recent pocchari trend and Japanese business love capitalizing off of trends. Naomi Watanabe is also pretty popular there and has plus sized fashion line that's also moderately popular.

Does Ferra/Torr count?
Exact reason I thought of them..
we in hea
Yessir!
I think Its possible for Japanese developers to go that route due to the recent pocchari trend and Japanese business love capitalizing off of trends. Naomi Watanabe is also pretty popular there and has plus sized fashion line that's also moderately popular.
Guess we'll have to wait and see. Bucking the sexy half dressed trend, in fighters in particular, seems like something that's a long ways away.
"they are really trying their hardest to trick us"
I'm laughing at it. Why is it sooo hard to just accept it? Sheesh..
One day we'll have a female Zangief with armpit hair and we'll blame you
LMAO

andthebeatgoeson

Looks who's voting, all the blacks. You deserve jail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom